Milad Mohammadi @ FC Akhmat Grozny | 2017-2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
    Interesting that the Tajik Coach of then Terek Grozny was the reason he got the move.
    well it wasnt so much that he was tajik. He saw milad play well and just wanted him. Being tajik he was quickly able to communicate that. But overall I'd have to say my favorite legionairre is milad. While ARJ is a class act, milad's professionalism, and khaki attitude is really cool to see. Hopefully he gets his move to a big team in russia/ big european league after the WC.

Comment

Milad has one year left on his contract do not be surprised if he makes a move this summer especially after the World Cup.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
        well it wasnt so much that he was tajik. He saw milad play well and just wanted him. Being tajik he was quickly able to communicate that. But overall I'd have to say my favorite legionairre is milad. While ARJ is a class act, milad's professionalism, and khaki attitude is really cool to see. Hopefully he gets his move to a big team in russia/ big european league after the WC.
        Best thing about Milad is his facial experessions, he gives ZERO fucks lol

Comment

Originally posted by arvin_guzoo View Post
          Best thing about Milad is his facial experessions, he gives ZERO fucks lol

[ATTACH]18015[/ATTACH]
          [ATTACH]18016[/ATTACH]
          [ATTACH]18017[/ATTACH]
          it says ur attachments are invalid for me

Comment

Mild has gone to Austria to join Ahmad’s camp.

Still hoping he will Move to a better league or at least a top team in Russia.

Comment

look at his dance lol.

https://www.khabarvarzeshi.com/fa/ne...دگروژنی

Comment

They’re probably laughing at his throw

Comment

We give russian clubs a lot of shit, but lets recognize how great Akhmat has been to milad. Seeing him in a friendly for another team and taking a chance on him, improving him from a rah ahan bench player to arguably the best left back in all of Russia, a lot of good will from management towards milad, they call him "tiger". He has stayed fix through multiple coaching changes, the 2 rolex's they gave him as gifts, etc. I hope he leaves but Akhmat is definitely a respectable team in my eyes and I am happy milad played there.

Comment

Originally posted by arkm110 View Post
                    They actually greeted him and applauded his return and Iran display in the world cup

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
                      Beautiful Lezgi style dance. The locals there will love it.

Comment

Originally posted by arkm110 View Post
                        Wasn't it verified that his throw ended up not happening because the sideline ref stopped him, and not him screwing up his somersault?

Comment

Most popular FC Akhmat Grozny fan page on Instagram posted this:

Stoke City, Huddersfield, PSV Eindhoven and the Scottish Rangers entered the fight for Milad Mohammadi.
                          ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ
                          Ahmat estimates Iranians € 3.5 million, but clubs hope to get it for free because Mohammadi has only one year left to save the Grozny people.
                          ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ
                          https://www.instagram.com/p/BlGOjCwg...fcakhmatgrozny

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                            Most popular FC Akhmat Grozny fan page on Instagram posted this:

Stoke City, Huddersfield, PSV Eindhoven and the Scottish Rangers entered the fight for Milad Mohammadi.
                            ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ
                            Ahmat estimates Iranians € 3.5 million, but clubs hope to get it for free because Mohammadi has only one year left to save the Grozny people.
                            ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ
                            https://www.instagram.com/p/BlGOjCwg...fcakhmatgrozny
                            would love to see him in the prem

Comment

he said his dream is to play in the prem. Huddersfield dont have any stand out left backs AT ALL. Their coach is Wagner, very fair hard working guy. DO IT MILADDDDD!!!

Comment

https://www.footballinsider247.com/e...mpression=true

Comment

Working...
                                X