Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Madlad

Comment

Any of those offers would be an upgrade for Milad. I can see this boy playing at top level if he keeps his current progress.

Comment

Prem would be a bad idea for Milad he has the pace but does not have the physical demands IMO he’s much better suited for La Liga

Nonetheless I would be very happy to see him in a prem team!
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
          Prem would be a bad idea for Milad he has the pace but does not have the physical demands IMO he’s much better suited for La Liga

I think we should stop with this "Iranian players are fragile" nonsense. According to some of you, none of our players have the physicality to play in EPL.

We are the most physically imposing team in Asia, and players like Son/Okazaki who are not exactly known for their strength do well in EPL. Why not our players?

Ashkan is made of glass, but that should not be an indicator of how Milad, Jahanbakhsh, etc. would do in EPL. Our players will thrive once there, this generation is our most driven, outside of Sardar.

Comment

To be fair, I think he's one of ours who can handle the physical play of England. Russia's league is basically a physical grind with less technique.

Comment

I am sure Amiri could share some of his “roghan e heyvani” made in Lorestan to add to his food and then he’ll demolish all prem opposition same as Amiri did to Amrabat!

Comment

Sorry bro, RPL is more physical than EPL

He will be fine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                  Sorry bro, RPL is more physical than EPL
                  In addition, he is actually very physically strong. It's nigh-on impossible to get him off the ball and he also has an excellent aerial game despite his height. He jumps higher than players who are much taller than him.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                    In addition, he is actually very physically strong. It's nigh-on impossible to get him off the ball and he also has an excellent aerial game despite his height. He jumps higher than players who are much taller than him.
                    I agree, MiMo is one of our strongest players physically speaking. The only other player I can think of who is as strong if not stronger is Ezzi. But this goes to show you he's no pushover! EPL will be fine, but he need that offer!

Comment

BABA chi migi? English players eat fish and chips and our players eat kale pache. And you are questioning the physicallity of Iranian player? Ask Watford's Nordin Ambrabat about physicallity XD

Plus Milad has Qazvin origins (you know what I mean)

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
                        I think we should stop with this "Iranian players are fragile" nonsense. According to some of you, none of our players have the physicality to play in EPL.

We are the most physically imposing team in Asia, and players like Son/Okazaki who are not exactly known for their strength do well in EPL. Why not our players?

Ashkan is made of glass, but that should not be an indicator of how Milad, Jahanbakhsh, etc. would do in EPL. Our players will thrive once there, this generation is our most driven, outside of Sardar.
                        Thinking one or two players puts me in the category of “Iranian players are fragile”? Didn’t know we had a handful of players in our football.....

I’ve been itching to see Saeid Ezi and Azmoun in the prem for the longest time because they are both built for it...big bodies, never shy away from physical challenges, high work rate - the most important essentials you need to be successful in the prem. Milad Mo as good as he is does not fit the kind of player that you’d say is built from prem football like Ezi is for example.

Again, I repeat, I would be very happy to see an Iranian in the prem and know Milad would be taking a huge step up from the Russian league and if he has concrete offers he should take them. However, if he has the choice, he should chose la liga or serie a
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Thinking one or two players puts me in the category of “Iranian players are fragile”? Didn’t know we had a handful of players in our football.....

I’ve been itching to see Saeid Ezi and Azmoun in the prem for the longest time because they are both built for it...big bodies, never shy away from physical challenges, high work rate - the most important essentials you need to be successful in the prem. Milad Mo as good as he is does not fit the kind of player that you’d say is built from prem football like Ezi is for example.

Again, I repeat, I would be very happy to see an Iranian in the prem and know Milad would be taking a huge step up from the Russian league and if he has concrete offers he should take them. However, if he has the choice, he should chose la liga or serie a
                          Actually I think Milad is stronger than both the players you mention, though both are also among the physically strong players in TM. The difference when Milad came on for Hajsafi against portugal epitomises his strength, he just dominated the attackers and overpowered them. He has the combination of being both one of our fastest players and quite possibly the strongest. I think he would be fantastic in EPL.

Saeid has the size and body shape but still can improve his physical dominance, which I am sure he will.

Comment

Milad has dealt with russian physicality easily, and more importantly for EPL he has tremendous pace as well. He actually wont fit in la liga that well because technically he isnt the best, in possession especially. Serie A I could see. PSV is also a good offer, but I think Huddersfield is the best for him at this age. They are a very solid defensive team and are not vulnerable at the back, unlike say a brighton, so he will have the chance to show himself well. They play with 4 at the back or 3, so milad would fit very well into the LB/LWB spot. as i mentioned their coach wagner is german, klopp's prodigee for a long time in dortmund, and I think would really give milad a fair chance.

Comment

You're not the only person on this forum. I'm talking about the fact that every player seems to be called "too weak for EPL" by some member, and you are just contributing by listing "only 2" players.

Literally every player, including Azmoun but maybe not by you, has immediately been met with "he's too weak for EPL". None of our players are too weak for EPL. Seriously, it's just a statement that should no longer be used. It's not a personal attack to you, just stating that this opinion does nothing but needlessly insult our hard-working, physical team.

I am somewhat surprised that everyone prefers basically all of our players to go to La Liga over EPL, when the World Cup showed that our players are essentially pure physical specimens. Although we have technique, we would thrive in EPL, and limiting us to mid-table La Liga is unfair.

Comment

The most attractive twins of the Football according to MARCA:
                                http://www.marca.com/en/more-sports/...08b461e_1.html

Comment

Working...
                                X