Milad Mohammadi @ FC Akhmat Grozny | 2017-2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
    I've said this before, Im gonna say it again. Al duhail plays top class football. They are ahead of asia by far ! God help PP against them !
    Especially now that we have lost some of our key players, while cannot sign anyone till half season. Many thanks to our stupid managements one after another...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
      Especially now that we have lost some of our key players, while cannot sign anyone till half season. Many thanks to our stupid managements one after another...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
      Yea exactly , also you could blame the coach for losing some players such as mosalman and farshad. I just hope the match doesn't turn into an embarrassment football game for PP . Last Season ZZ played good football and they still lost to Al duhails 2nd team in Esfahan !

Lets not forget SS that has also messed up in transfer season.

Comment

Please stay on topic

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
          rangers and celtic are both good, psv means champions league also. i hope he get one of them
          Me too, all three are better than Akhmat. Iranian have the bad habits to stay too long in their clubs and disappear from radar. Sure Scottish league is weak but it is the good step to a better transfert than staying hidden in Russia

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
            Me too, all three are better than Akhmat. Iranian have the bad habits to stay too long in their clubs and disappear from radar. Sure Scottish league is weak but it is the good step to a better transfert than staying hidden in Russia
            Nah, honestly, Akhmat is better than Celtic or Rangers

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
              Loool

Comment

I agree, since we are importing players from both teams to Iran. PSV is more competive.

Comment

Not only that Celtics and Rangers are way ahead of these mid-tier Russian teams, they are also the perfect pipe line to the premiere league.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                    Not only that Celtics and Rangers are way ahead of these mid-tier Russian teams, they are also the perfect pipe line to the premiere league.
                    You're right that they're better exposure wise and that there's a higher chance for players there to earn bigger moves. But from a purely footballing standpoint, I honestly agree with Kian that Akhmat are better.
                    Twitter and Instagram: @aryo__hadi

ZendebadIran!

Comment

It seems West Bromwich is making a move for Milad.

https://www.footballinsider247.com/m...adi-west-brom/

Comment

Originally posted by PEJ View Post
                        It seems West Bromwich is making a move for Milad.

https://www.footballinsider247.com/m...adi-west-brom/
                        I was happy until I remember that West Brom just relegated in championship

Comment

I’m sure you know it all anyway, but I wrote a profile on Mohammadi

http://russianfootballnews.com/milad...ian-roadruner/

Comment

Originally posted by RubinKazanUK View Post
                            I’m sure you know it all anyway, but I wrote a profile on Mohammadi

http://russianfootballnews.com/milad...ian-roadruner/
                            Great write up thanks for sharing
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

I want him to sign for West Brom, my wife and father-in-law have season tickets there and I’m going to watch some games next season. This would be a good move to a club with money behind them and a big fan base, he can build his reputation there and hopefully they get promoted after one season and he will be playing in the Premiership.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                                I want him to sign for West Brom, my wife and father-in-law have season tickets there and I’m going to watch some games next season. This would be a good move to a club with money behind them and a big fan base, he can build his reputation there and hopefully they get promoted after one season and he will be playing in the Premiership.
                                nobody else wants him to sign for west brom when he has interest from PSV einhoven

Comment

Working...
                                X