No announcement yet.

Milad Mohammadi @ FC Akhmat Grozny | 2017-2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lucas Digne who i rate very low is leaving barcelona for everton.
    It could be a good opportunity for mohamadi. Oh dont laugh, malcom who isnt barcelona material (yet) just join them

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
      Lucas Digne who i rate very low is leaving barcelona for everton.
      It could be a good opportunity for mohamadi. Oh dont laugh, malcom who isnt barcelona material (yet) just join them
      Calm down, he'd be lucky to sign for everton. Barcelona is not going to consider him. Malcom was one of the best under 23 talents this year and was a top winger in Ligue 1. If Mohammadi ever plays 1 game for barcelona in la liga, I'll eat bugs.

Comment

Originally posted by ramendawg View Post
        Calm down, he'd be lucky to sign for everton. Barcelona is not going to consider him. Malcom was one of the best under 23 talents this year and was a top winger in Ligue 1. If Mohammadi ever plays 1 game for barcelona in la liga, I'll eat bugs.
        If digne is able to sign and play with barca mohamadi can too. Digne is garbage and he can only thank his nationality

Malcom did a good start in ligue 1 but disappear after

Comment

Ahmad now playing with 10, CD Andrey Semenov sent off 25' !

Comment

http://live.drakulawidget.com/stream...m-4694414.html

Milad is playing Sharp as usual.

Comment

Digne did decent with PSG and Roma before he went to barca. Mohammadi has been good for Grozny. Totally different scenario

Comment

Originally posted by ramendawg View Post
                Digne did decent with PSG and Roma before he went to barca. Mohammadi has been good for Grozny. Totally different scenario
                Digne was shit with PSG. all the guy cross were deflected.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                  Digne was shit with PSG. all the guy cross were deflected.
                  Are you from France out of curiosity?

Comment

Comparing top talents with Mohammadi *lmao*

Chill ur life. he isnt even playing for a top club in russia... forget bcn
                    sigpic

Comment

I like Milmo but to rate him higher than Digne who has played years of top level club football is laughable.

Comment

Come on, Digne is a crook that played top level club football just because of his nationality and the mistake PSG did to sign him (PSG often sign a lot of players that aren't top level materials). the guy sux big time in PSG, was a bench warmer behind a 35 years old Maxwell and was garbage each time he played. In Barcelona, the guy completely fails his presentation in front of fans when he showed he can't control the ball.

Digne a top talent, come on. The only talent he has is to fool big teams. Fortunately for him, in these teams big players can hide his weak performance. If mohammadi (or other iranians) could attract easily interests from big teams, he would show he is much better than garbage like Digne.

Comment

No PSGMan is actually right, Digne is shite

That being said, its a huge LOL to think Milad would sign with a team like Barcelona.

I think a top Russian side, Dutch side, or low-mid Prem team is the most reasonable right now.

Comment

there is report brighton want milad

Comment

Digne has been decent with Roma but other than that he’s a pretty average player

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                                I like Milmo but to rate him higher than Digne who has played years of top level club football is laughable.
                                Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                                Before you say anything else, I need to see someone like Aguero, Lukaku, Hazard, etc coming at Milad rather than Sardar or any RPL strikers before you can make that judgement.
                                Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                                Fair enough, we will come back to this discussion after the World Cup.
                                Ok now that it is after World Cup what do you think? I personally still think he his better than Andy Robertson, but can respect why you think he isn't.

Comment

Working...
                                X