No announcement yet.

V.Hashemian: HSV U17 Assistant Coach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

According to bild.de he is again back to the U17.
    New "Head-Coach" of the U21 is now Achim Feifel, who was the Coach of the Female Team and responsible for the China Project of HSV.

Comment

Originally posted by Homa View Post
      According to bild.de he is again back to the U17.
      New "Head-Coach" of the U21 is now Achim Feifel, who was the Coach of the Female Team and responsible for the China Project of HSV.
      Hashemian only helped out because of the complaint of Mergem Mavrajs Lawyer. According Mavrajs contract he has the right to be trained by a Coach with appropriate Football licences. The interim Coach Steffen Weiss does not have the needed licences.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorestani View Post
        You are very wrong. He has already now achieved more than Ghalenoi, Ghotbi, Derakhshan, and Daei combined, not to speak of the likes of Misaghian and Karimi. What you are saying is indicative of how easily you let yourself to be misled. Sad!
        im completely in agreement with you on the Bold ..!!

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
        I agree with BacheLot.

I totally respect and admire the way he's gone ahead with getting his badges and I believe it to be the correct way but imo at the same time I do think his progression has been slow in terms of managing teams.

He seems to want to stay in the HSV family in the hopes of being promoted to the first team in the future. He should probably leave his comfort zone and take some managerial roles in the lower league or try and turn it around it for a struggling team.
        at least one person actually understood the real point of contention i was making in my original earlier post..!!
        btw, i think Vahid has already tried that "coaching lower league team" with mixed results from my faint recollection..!!? which brings me to the 2nd point i was making which is his obviously Slow, progression in his coaching career may well be due to his personality ?? which imo has been rather too uptight and uncharismatic..!!

Comment

Originally posted by Homa View Post
          Due to all respect BacheLot jan, but HSV is not a C grade club. Indeed it is one of the most popular clubs in Germany.
          And all big coaches started from the bottom with the U-Teams (youth teams), no matter if Klopp, Tuchel, CQ, even Zidan started as coach of the U18.
          There just a few examples who did not started their career on the youth-level.

It´s just Iran where great player thing that they don´t need education to become a good coach. And the result shows that they are wrong.
          Hamburg is the only club in Germany that has been playing at top level since inception. However I think that will change this year
          sigpic

Comment

Big respect to this man. One of my favorite Iranian strikers. One of our top target men leading the charge up front. Many dislike him because in their eyes Vahid didn’t fulfil their expectations. When you have to rely on an aged veteran to get you to South Africa 2010 and he has to acclimate under two different head coaches, what do you expect? Sure, maybe Vahid Hashemian could have done better for Iran but in my opinion the whole construct of our team was messy during that time. Anyways I digress..

Vahid Hashemian was and is a classy and professional athlete. If there are any Iranian football coaches who are taking the right steps, top 2 hands down: Mehdi Mahdavikia and Vahid Hashemian.

Soon you will see where the kids from Kia FC will end up. They are the future of Iranian football, God bless Mahdavikia and Hashemian!

Vahid Hashemian

Comment

Working...
            X