This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ AZ Alkmaar | 2017 - 2018

I hope he goes to a top 5 La Liga team. Sevilla or Valencia preferably. Definitely needs to play CL football.

It is the most fun league to watch and it is a great stepping stone to the best clubs of the world (Barca, Real, Juve, Bayern, Liverpool)...

Comment

The best club for Alireza Jahanbakhsh is "in my personal eyes" Bayern Munich, because they want to replace Robben and Ribery, both get/got 1 year extension till June 2019. Bayern should buy him and install him on the right wing. Also Müller is not that strong in runing and fighting anymore, becoming older, but still very effective and therefore plays in the center or behind center forward. I really think Jahanbakhsh can become a very good Bayern Munich player for the next 4 to 6 years.
      World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
      sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
      If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
      -

Comment

Originally posted by saeed_noro View Post
        The best club for Alireza Jahanbakhsh is "in my personal eyes" Bayern Munich, because they want to replace Robben and Ribery, both get/got 1 year extension till June 2019. Bayern should buy him and install him on the right wing. Also Müller is not that strong in runing and fighting anymore, becoming older, but still very effective and therefore plays in the center or behind center forward. I really think Jahanbakhsh can become a very good Bayern Munich player for the next 4 to 6 years.
        That would really suck for me since I grew up hating Bayern München...
        Would be hella hard to do when ARJB plays there.
        sigpic

Comment

He should definitely not go to the premiership. If he does, his career in Europe is over. Look at Depay and Janssen. Going from the league that gives you the most space on the ball to the league that gives you the least is a recipe for disaster. I think Serie A then later Premiership would be good so he can adjust his game before going to the most demanding league in Europe.

Comment

I could see him playing for spurs. His playing level and fast pace they also buy a lot from the dutch league.

Comment

Originally posted by Saam View Post
              He should definitely not go to the premiership. If he does, his career in Europe is over. Look at Depay and Janssen. Going from the league that gives you the most space on the ball to the league that gives you the least is a recipe for disaster. I think Serie A then later Premiership would be good so he can adjust his game before going to the most demanding league in Europe.
              Depay and especially Janssen are way overrated, Jahanbaksh is a better player than both, Premier League is also overrated. If Mahrez and Son can make it there, then so can Jahanbakhsh.

Comment

Originally posted by sirvan View Post
                Depay and especially Janssen are way overrated, Jahanbaksh is a better player than both, Premier League is also overrated. If Mahrez and Son can make it there, then so can Jahanbakhsh.
                I don’t know where in my post I said that he can’t make It in the premiership but I’ll clarify things for you. I said Jahanbakhsh’s NEXT STEP should not be the premiership because going from the league that gives players the most space to the one that gives players the least space is not a good move. Idk if you follow English football but players don’t get many chances to impress unless they’re playing for a shit team because they are heavily scrutinized and expected to make immediate impacts. Therefore, Alireza should go somewhere where he can prepare himself for that kind of game for a couple of seasons and then he can come to the Premiership fully ready for the challenges and not requiring a long adjustment period.

Besides generational talents like Suarez (please don’t tell me Jahanbakhsh is as talented as him), attacking players from the Dutch league have not done well coming straight to England for the most part. Besides the two aforementioned players, Mateja Kezman also comes to mind. Even the great Dennis Bergkamp had some time in Italy before joining Arsenal.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
                  I could see him playing for spurs. His playing level and fast pace they also buy a lot from the dutch league.
                  Spurs are loaded in his position so it wouldn’t be a good move at his age. Plus Spurs suck.

Comment

Daniel Levy would never purchase an Iranian player anyways.
                    "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                      This is not a story. you can watch the match when Foor was angry and elbowed JB in the face. I gave you the reference. Watch the match and their encounters and you see what I am saying. I think there was video about this on Varzesh3.com too. JB was injured and they subbed him out.
                      Please tell us what is the name of Foor's uncle who is your friend?
                      This is SkySport reporting the match
                      http://www.skysports.com/football/ne...alkmaar/339367
                      Here is our own members watching the match.
                      http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...ht=jahanbakhsh
                      And here watch the video that how Foor injured him. I watched the entire match (after the reports) and saw the tension between them. Please next time check the fact before calling another person a liar. No hard feeling btw.
                      http://video.varzesh3.com/video/1078...AF%DB%8C%D8%AF
                      PersianLegion Jan,
                      I actually meant his cousin not nephew and I don't think it's wise to identify people on the internet without their consent.
                      But just believe me, Foor and my friend (both moluccans) are really cool guys with a good upbringing, being Asian and all. On multiple accounts I've heard from my friend that Foor actually likes JB, without me asking for it or anything.

Incidents happen on the field, how often don't you even see best friends getting into a fight on a playground even?

Foor is a good guy, no need to have a grudge against him

Comment

Originally posted by Saam View Post
                        Spurs are loaded in his position so it wouldn’t be a good move at his age. Plus Spurs suck.
                        That's exactly why he should join them. Let be honest AJ is not an elite player and can't get in the top EPL teams.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
                          That's exactly why he should join them. Let be honest AJ is not an elite player and can't get in the top EPL teams.
                          I feel like he would have a lot of trouble getting into their 11 competing with Son, Eriksen, Sissoko, Lamela, etc. Hes at an age now where he has to go to a team where he would start a lot and reach his peak in the next 2-3 years.

Comment

Originally posted by saeed_noro View Post
                            He wouldn't start at Bayern Munich unfortunately... James Rodriguez would be ahead of him, as would Kingsley Coman... And thats if both Robben and Ribery leaves AND they don't sign other replacements...

That being said, I think Jahanbakhsh can play better than Coman and overtake him possibly... Still a very very difficult spot to play in. However, if he somehow breaks into the starting XI, his assists are gonna skyrocket... Imagine assisting guys like Muller and Lewandowski!!

ARJ to Napoli tho.. Gonna happen unless Athletico or Sevilla truly shows more interest (which is gonna be unlikely considering the dedication Napoli has shown ARJ since the season)

Comment

You guys seem CONVINCED that he's moving to Napoli. I hope so as well to be honest. But I just spoke to my Italian friend who's favorite team is Napoli, he watches and follows every game. When I told him AZJ might move there this summer he was confused... he said as far as I know it's Hakim Ziyech (Ajax) that Napoli is after.
                              I hope he's wrong!

Comment

In the Bundesliga Schalke and RB Leipzig would make sense. At Schalke he would compete with Schöpf, Caligiuri and Konoplyanka. Alireza is clearly more talented that these three Players. AT Leipzig he would compete with Forsberg (is often used as a RA and will most likely leave) and Lookmann and Bruma (used as a LA). Hope to see him in the Bundesliga, most appealingly at VfB Stuttgart

Comment

Working...
                                X