X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
    AZ coach comments on Alireza postmatch:
    I never talk about individual players, but after such a match as tonight I can certainly express myself. He is just a fantastic player, but for me as a trainer He is perhaps even better that that. He is a fantastic person. He is neat and civilized, just wonderful to have in the team. "
    About Alireza's future:
    We do not have to worry about that. There will undoubtedly be interest in him, but something will have to be done before he leaves, we should enjoy him as long as we have him.
    https://nos.nl/artikel/2228004-fanta...lden-zien.html
    Always loved the guy. He is just fantastic in all levels, a pure class-act and amazingly skillful and talented footballer. I mean look at his movements without the ball, he knows how to position himself and predicts perfect positioning in such perfect timely manner. He probably is our only player with decent shots.

The only player I can compare him to, all perspectives taken into consideration is Mahdavikia!
    Last edited by Keano; 04-21-2018, 05:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Naap View Post
      In the Bundesliga Schalke and RB Leipzig would make sense. At Schalke he would compete with Schöpf, Caligiuri and Konoplyanka. Alireza is clearly more talented that these three Players. AT Leipzig he would compete with Forsberg (is often used as a RA and will most likely leave) and Lookmann and Bruma (used as a LA). Hope to see him in the Bundesliga, most appealingly at VfB Stuttgart
      The thing is napoli (although they lost to leipzieg), are a club of bigger stature.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
        I hope he goes to a top 5 La Liga team. Sevilla or Valencia preferably. Definitely needs to play CL football.

It is the most fun league to watch and it is a great stepping stone to the best clubs of the world (Barca, Real, Juve, Bayern, Liverpool)...
        Feels good to hear from a neutral fan that Liverpool are one of the best clubs in the world.

Have waited 9 years for this moment!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
          Feels good to hear from a neutral fan that Liverpool are one of the best clubs in the world.
          Have waited 9 years for this moment!
          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          It's impossible to deny Liverpool's long achievements. The club has an amazing football history behind it. Always been a Liverpool fan, ever since I was a kid. However ever since Maradona's move to Barcelona, followed by the club's constant and continuous startling displays, Liverpool gradually became my second favorite team after barca!

For those who didn't know Maradona once played in Barcelona (LOL at his number one goal):

Last edited by Keano; 04-21-2018, 05:48 PM.

Comment

https://twitter.com/Tacticomotion_/s...37936392937473

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
              It's impossible to deny Liverpool's long achievements. The club has an amazing football history behind it. Always been a Liverpool fan, ever since I was a kid. However ever since Maradona's move to Barcelona, followed by the club's constant and continuous startling displays, Liverpool gradually became my second favorite team after barca!

For those who didn't know Maradona once played in Barcelona (LOL at his number one goal):

Maradona was the God. 10 ta Messi o Ronaldo be garde pash nemiresan.

Comment

I will never forget Liverpool’s legendary comeback in Istanbul against AC Milan. I was 11 and still remember that game!

Comment

Do you guys remember Majidi pretending he didn't know Jahanbakhsh 3 years ago? (Remember JB had played in world cup, 12 games for Iran, often in the news etc... and Majidi says he watches every TM game in this short segment)

If Majidi ever gets anywhere near the TM setup then we need to save this video - it is for me the most surreal interview with a former iranian player. Look at Majidi's face at 39 seconds onwards...

Comment

I can't stop watching that, it's hypnotic

What's the context of his idiocy, did he have beef or was he just thick?

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post

Probably the latter, he was a good player though.

Comment

Does anyone have a link for the AZ game against Feyenoord?

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                          NO. It's just good old Iranian petty, immature jealousy.
                          You dont need to have a beef with someone, to display that. You'd be surprised at how EASILY it comes to us!!!
                          it just rolls off our tongue!

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                            Do you guys remember Majidi pretending he didn't know Jahanbakhsh 3 years ago? (Remember JB had played in world cup, 12 games for Iran, often in the news etc... and Majidi says he watches every TM game in this short segment)

If Majidi ever gets anywhere near the TM setup then we need to save this video - it is for me the most surreal interview with a former iranian player. Look at Majidi's face at 39 seconds onwards...

wish i did not share the same first name with this jackass

Comment

Jahanbakhsh is starting with that dumb defensive formation of 5-3-2

Comment

where do you guys watch the match?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X