Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I mean he was great vs PSV in a big game, and was excellent vs Ajax in their first game against them. But yes, ARJ is not some generational talent who can break out of a double team every time. He will be so much better with better players around him

Comment

Alkmar's defence is really SOORAKH. Another annoying thing about Alkmar is all the damn passes to their goalkeeper from the defenders.

Comment

https://twitter.com/FOXSportsnl/stat...90395884204032

Comment

^Hahahah!!

Comment

i feel sorry for AJ, thier defense is really bad

Comment

""Do not know whether I will play at AZ next year?"
              Sunday, April 29, 2018 at 4:34 PM

Alireza Jahanbakhsh can not promise that he will play for AZ next season. The Iranian winger is eighteen goals currently club top scorer and is in the interest of many clubs.

"If I play at AZ next year, I do not know, this may not be the time to talk about it", says Jahanbakhsh to FOX Sports , just after the 3-0 defeat against Ajax. "I had a good season and also individually it was good.As a team we have done well.The only thing I think of is the game against PEC Zwolle and after that I am going to think about what I am going to do."

Jahanbakhsh can not give any guarantees. "It's hard to say, I'm only thinking of the last game and then of preparing for the World Cup with Iran, which I hope to do well, I'll come back and calmly think, then we'll see what's going on. going to happen.""

https://www.voetbalprimeur.nl/nieuws...gebeuren-.html

Comment

Guys, as expected Alireza has been selected as one of the candidates for player of the year. Please go to the following site and vote for him.

https://www.voetbalinside.nl/spelerjaar
                Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

It just hit me, Jahanbakhsh is gonna turn 25 soon. As a football player he's not considered very young anymore. He has to join a big team now if he wants to have any chance of joining a top team in a couple of years. Hope the Napoli deal goes trough.

Good 5 years in the Dutch league though. He did a lot of pishraft.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                    It just hit me, Jahanbakhsh is gonna turn 25 soon. As a football player he's not considered very young anymore. He has to join a big team now if he wants to have any chance of joining a top team in a couple of years.

Good 5 years in the Dutch league though. He did a lot of pishraft.
                    relax. Its not exactly a secret that he will leave this summer.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                      relax. Its not exactly a secret that he will leave this summer.
                      Leaving isn't exactly equal to joining a big team which was my point.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                        Leaving isn't exactly equal to joining a big team which was my point.
                        right but look at his stats. Top scorer, top assists maker, and consistently good stats for 3 years. Its only logical a big team will come in based on performance and stats only.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                          right but look at his stats. Top scorer, top assists maker, and consistently good stats for 3 years. Its only logical a big team will come in based on performance and stats only.
                          on paper I agree but as soon as there is no ink on the paper there is no security that it will really happen... just saying though I would be surprised if he is not bought by a big club. he might have actually helped Bayern yesterday...

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Recent Eredivisie top scorers and their next season performances

2007/08 - Huntelaar - 10 games / 6 goals (Eredivisie) & 20 games / 8 goals (La Liga)
                            2008/09 - El Hamdaoui - 26 games / 20 goals (Eredivisie)
                            2009/10 - Suarez - 13 games / 7 goals (Eredivisie) & 13 games / 4 goals (EPL)
                            2010/11 - Vleminckx - 23 games / 6 goals (Belgian league)
                            2011/12 - Dost - 28 games / 8 goals (Bundesliga)
                            2012/13 - Bony - 34 games / 16 goals (EPL)
                            2013/14 - Finnbogason - 23 games / 2 goals (La Liga)
                            2014/15 - Depay - 29 games / 2 goals (EPL)
                            2015/16 - Janssen - 24 games / 2 goals (EPL)
                            2016/17 - Jørgensen - 24 games / 9 goals (Eredivisie)

Comment

Thanks for the interesting facts forzatm,

with Eredivisie players it is really a hit or a miss when they move to a better league. Either they completely flop, or become a star. There is nothing in-between.

Comment

Alireza on Fox Sports April 'Team of the Month':

https://www.foxsports.nl/nieuws/arti...an-maand-april

Comment

Working...
                                X