Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Van den Brom: 'Jahanbakhsh goes mad when I say we do not play for anything'
    Friday, May 4, 2018

AZ is already in third place for the home match against PEC Zwolle, but coach John van den Brom still sees enough to play for. He wants to end the season worthy and also wash away a hangover.

"It's full, what I understood, then we just have to finish it and end the season in a dignified way, as we have played a lot of matches this season at home, and then it has to be a big party," says Van den Brom against AZ TV . "We are still playing 71 points, which I think happened a long time ago."

"We have the top scorer of the Netherlands in our midst", continues Van den Brom. "I can imagine that Alireza Jahanbakhsh goes crazy when I say that we do not play anymore, the stadium is full, we play in the new outfit, new balls, there are so many things that make such a competition interesting again. the most important thing is: playing from your heart, for the club, to really close the season to the way we did the whole year. "

The coach also wants to flush a hangover after the lost cup final against Feyenoord and the zeperd at Ajax a week later. "It is a firm conclusion that we have not been able to win one of those competitions all year round and we need to work on that internally."

https://www.voetbalprimeur.nl/nieuws...r-spelen-.html

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
      It took him a while but he proved everyone that what he did with NEC wasnt a one season thing, he is consistant and consistency is something big european clubs care about when making a signing.
      True that. I admit I was one of the those who emphatically opposes his move from NEC to AZ, just because I thought he may not keep his amazing performance with the new team. But he proved me wrong. Kudos to ARJ, he is by far my most favorite Iranian footballer pretty much in all levels!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

btw I think ARJ got an adidas sponsorship. He used to always wear nike but he has recently switched into adidas boots, wearing adidas trainers. Good shit ARJ!

Comment

https://qoly.jp/2018/05/06/5-asian-p...ope-2018-kgn-1

Japanese article on 5 Asian players who starred the most this year. Not in any particular order/ranking, but players are: Son Heung-min (Korea/Spurs), Ali Adnan (Iraq/Udinese), Alireza Jahanbakhsh (Iran/AZ), Mathew Ryan (Australia/Brighton), Hiroki Sakai (Japan/Marseille).

Interesting choices, and maybe Shinji Kagawa or Aaron Mooy could have made the list. I don’t see why Adnan is on this list lol, if you wanna have a wing back then Milad Mohammadi is better, he’s just in a weaker league.

What do you guys think?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Twitter and Instagram: @aryo__hadi

ZendebadIran!

Comment

Huge match against Zwolle coming up in under 2 hours. Last match of the season and AJB has 18 goals while Lozano and Johnsen have 17 each. AZ is already locked in 3rd place so the final score isn’t that important but hopefully Jahanbakhsh can clinch the scoring title today

Comment

Originally posted by arkm110 View Post
              Huge match against Zwolle coming up in under 2 hours. Last match of the season and AJB has 18 goals while Lozano and Johnsen have 17 each. AZ is already locked in 3rd place so the final score isn’t that important but hopefully Jahanbakhsh can clinch the scoring title today
              Hopefully he scores 3 goals again
              چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Johnsen scores. AJB needs to score now that they’re tied

Comment

Kasi linke bazie alanesho dare?

Comment

and.... He scores

Comment

sAd rAhmat be goleraye IPL

Comment

Goaaal jahanbakhsh

Comment

Link?

Comment

Would be nice if he scores another one to make it 20

Comment

do you have the link of the game?

Comment

High quality link:

http://www.sportnews.to/sports/2018/...ar-pec-zwolle/
                                Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Working...
                                X