• Time
  • Show
Clear All

33 games
    21 goals
    12 assists
    78 key passes
    112 successful dribbles

unreal stats.. looking forward to his next market value update. if its not around 20mio something went wrong...making him the most valuable player in Iranian history

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

"Jahanbakhsh top scorer Eredivisie with 21 goals

AZ-player Alireza Jahanbakhsh became the top scorer of the Eredivisie on Sunday. In the last game of the season, a resounding victory at PEC Zwolle, Jahanbakhsh scored three more goals.

Jahanbakhsh also had to score goals against PEC Zwolle (6-0 win) to become top scorer. The Danish competitor at ADO Den Haag Bjørn Johnsen made two and ended on nineteen goals.

Jahanbakhsh left ADO striker Bjørn Johnsen and teammate Wout Weghorst far behind with his 21 goals. They scored 19 and 18 times respectively."

https://www.noordhollandsdagblad.nl/...e-met-21-goals

Alireza's post-match comments:

"Emotional Jahanbakhsh: 'I do not know if this was my farewell'

Alireza Jahanbakhsh scored three times against PEC Zwolle on Sunday and crowned himself with 21 goals to top scorer of the Eredivisie. "Unbelievable", said a beaming Jahanbakhsh after the camera for FOX Sports . The 24-year-old Iranian remained among others Björn Johnsen and Steven Berghuis on the final day.

"We have performed fantastically as a team. Of course I am very happy that I have become a top scorer. It was unbelievable. Hard to explain how I feel. I have done my best to be important to the team every game, "said Jahanbakhsh, who is working on his third season at the AFAS Stadium.

Whether he can be admired in Alkmaar next season, remains to be seen: "I do not know if this was my farewell. It was really special for me today. It can not be better. "Coach John van den Brom said before the kick-off that he expected Jahanbakhsh to play his last match for AZ .

He is probably going away, but I can not say more than that. He has played a fantastic season and now also goes to the World Championships. It seems hard to keep that kind of players. On the other hand, I hear from Max (Huiberts, director of football affairs, ed.) That there is still nothing concrete. So ... ", the coach said."

http://www.voetbalzone.nl/doc.asp?uid=328609

Comment

Originally posted by _Navid_ View Post
        Damn, I thought the game would be much later today and missed it again. But thank me for that!!
        Wow. What an achievement. No one saw this coming before the season. First time an Iranian has won the golden boot (and most likely MVP) in a world top 10 league.
        i share the same sentiments...!! i think the two of us are The Official PFDC Coolers..!! lol
        good things mostly happen to our boys when i miss their games too..!
        pfdc needs to pass a collection hat around in order to come up with a hefty enogh of a pay-off for us to not watch our WC games..!!

Comment

What a beautiful way to end his time in Holland. This guy is special.. 🙌

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
            well, he was in the running for the top scorer too. with 18 goals, on 3rd place.
            so selfishly he expected JB to pass to & assist him instead !!!
            For that, the only club with that kind of over the top altruistic mindset is Barca, where he'd have been assisted by another top socrer contender. Not AZ or any other club
            that explains how pissed he seemed.

Comment

Great season by Jahanbakhsh and AZ Alkmaar. Vaghan khoshalemun kard. Need more of this in different leagues. Ansarifard &. Co. did also great, whatever he finishes today....we need more of this.
              World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
              sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
              If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
              -

Comment

Originally posted by val View Post
                Hopefully he scores 3 goals again
                What did I tell you guys[emoji115]

3 goals for jahanbakhsh
                چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

What did I tell you guys[emoji115]

3 goals for jahanbakhsh
                  nigga...

Comment

So much class N.E.C just congratulated ARJ on the FB post

https://www.facebook.com/necnijmegen...type=3&theater
                    EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

Alireza please do it in the coming World Cup our hopes is on you!
                      He is topscorder of the Dutch eredivisie so why not possible against Morocco or Spain and Portugal

Today he made 2 more goal against PEC Zwolle I saw..

We got a very good player! And with Sardar Azmoun

Comment

Originally posted by YeCheesi Tala View Post
                        So much class N.E.C just congratulated ARJ on the FB post

https://www.facebook.com/necnijmegen...type=3&theater
                        These guys are responsible for creating a monster out of JAHANBAKHSH

Indeed a classy move!

Comment

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ AZ Alkmaar | 2017 - 2018

He is now officially one of world’s best players

Lets see if AFC is going to make him Asian player of the year or will they pick some nameless bozo from ArArestan or Philippines again

Comment

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ AZ Alkmaar | 2017 - 2018

Originally posted by shahabGAOL View Post
                            He is topscorder of the Dutch eredivisie so why not possible against Morocco or Spain and Portugal

He has not met expectations at the national team, hopefully his successful year at AZ will boost his confidence for the world cup

After all he is now officially one of world’s best players

Comment

He is now officially one of world’s best players

Lets see if AFC is going to make him Asian player of the year or will they pick some nameless bozo from ArArestan or Philippines again
                              he should become the asian player of the year for foreign base.....

Comment

Originally posted by shahabGAOL View Post
                                he does not need to score, just play hard and give good passes and crosses, i will be happy, we have good forawrds to do the job

Comment

Working...
                                X