This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shahabGAOL View Post
    Why he cannot score against Morocco, Spain or Portugal Alireza made 21 goal in the Dutch eredivisie and is the best player 2017/2018. He must play the some position at the World Cup as he playing at AZ!
    But he does play RW/RAM in TM too. I still don't get your point by why he cannot score in the world cup?

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
      But he does play RW/RAM in TM too. I still don't get your point by why he cannot score in the world cup?
      I think it’s just bad grammar. He’s saying AJB scored 21 goals so what’s stopping him from scoring against Morocco etc

Comment

Originally posted by JoojehKoobedeh2 View Post
        Is that his gf or something? He should really find himself a Dutch cutie they really have some good looking girls tbh
        I think she is his GF. When he scored the camera showed her on the stands.

Originally posted by siz View Post
        This game was all him, he was involved in all attacks and goals, plus the hattrick. Just gotta love ARJ, he's got it all man. Good manners, great footballing style, skilfull footballer, good shots, good looks, talented, such respectful individual who respects the nation of his footballing club career that learns the language, while excelling his English, so classy the guy takes his time in a post-match and takes pictures with every single fan, greets them back chitchats with them, shows how appreciative of their support he is.

No homo but really love the man. Hope to see continuous success for him, even in bigger clubs.

Worthy of mention, Kudos to Holland to have had him prosper and flourish his football, for he could have gone to waste in Iran or the Persian gulf countries league!

Comment

I can easily see a great future TM captain in him.

Knock on the woods he will be consistent and will continue progressing.

Comment

Originally posted by JamB View Post
            I think it’s just bad grammar. He’s saying AJB scored 21 goals so what’s stopping him from scoring against Morocco etc
            I am sorry for bad grammar. But you right what I mean, why he cannot score in that games? They saying that Iran has no chance but we got really good players

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
              I think she is his GF. When he scored the camera showed her on the stands.

This game was all him, he was involved in all attacks and goals, plus the hattrick. Just gotta love ARJ, he's got it all man. Good manners, great footballing style, skilfull footballer, good shots, good looks, talented, such respectful individual who respects the nation of his footballing club career that learns the language, while excelling his English, so classy the guy takes his time in a post-match and takes pictures with every single fan, greets them back chitchats with them, shows how appreciative of their support he is.

No homo but really love the man. Hope to see continuous success for him, even in bigger clubs.

Worthy of mention, Kudos to Holland to have had him prosper and flourish his football, for he could have gone to waste in Iran or the Persian gulf countries league!
              No wonder he's fluent in Dutch. No one learns Dutch for the sake of learning Dutch unless there's a motive involve. Actually I think she could be the reason his Dutch is good.

Comment

He has to move before the world cup.

Comment

Originally posted by IranPowned View Post
                  Lol her forhead is so big an airplane could land on it.
                  Lmao !!
                  We have a Chinese fellow at work who gets that joke all the time..half of his height is his forehead 😁

ستايشگر آموزگاری هستم که انديشيدن را
                  به من بياموزد و نه انديشه ها را. زرتشت

Comment

Apparently a Bundesliga club has offered 28 million for another eredivisie player, david neres.

Neres scored less goals and made less assists but is 3 years younger.

I assume Ali Reza must be worth a similar amount, especially since Bundesliga clubs aren’t big spenders to begin with.

Anything less than 20 million would be an insult.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2018/05/07...khsh-this-sum/

Comment

Man like Ferdowsipor is really confronting Jahanbakhsh about that Napoli move, saying he can be playing alongside players like Mertens, Callejon, and Insigne.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post

Man like Ferdowsipor is really confronting Jahanbakhsh about that Napoli move, saying he can be playing alongside players like Mertens, Callejon, and Insigne.
                          Jahanbakhsh is absolute class in that interview as always. Hope he tears it up at the world cup and gets the big name move he deserves.

Comment

please no. Napoli is far and away the best option. He needs to be playing CL football next year and Napoli has the talent of any european giant. They just marginally came up short this year due to lack of depth which they are addressing now and even if sarri were to leave, he has set the foundations in place for a very strong team. The replacements if he does: Conte, Benitez, Fonseca are all top managers as well. I think from this napoli squad the ones that might leave are Koulibaly, Jorginho, and Callejon.

Comment

What a professional and incredible interview.

Honestly, in terms of "doost dashtani" - he is on the same wavelength as Mehdi Mahdavikia.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post

Did he say he won the best player of the year too, or did I hear it wrong? I thought the Moroccan dude got that title.

Comment

Working...
                                X