X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://www.spazionapoli.it/2018/05/...mpression=true

Comment

From his interview no one has made an offer and nothing is for certain. As he said he doesn't want to make to big of a step at the moment because he wants to make sure he progresses and it doesn't end his career. In other words I don't know about Napoli...

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
        From his interview no one has made an offer and nothing is for certain. As he said he doesn't want to make to big of a step at the moment because he wants to make sure he progresses and it doesn't end his career. In other words I don't know about Napoli...
        it seemed to me he was trying a lot to dodge the questions so I would take that with a grain of salt

Comment

Originally posted by arkm110 View Post
          it seemed to me he was trying a lot to dodge the questions so I would take that with a grain of salt
          Like a professional. Do not take loudmouths seriously.

Comment

Jesus so many articles from today

I’m sure JB is just being professional about it and keeping it hush until it’s over

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
              Jesus so many articles from today

I’m sure JB is just being professional about it and keeping it hush until it’s over

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Don't you find it suspicious that immediately the following day of his interview I posted he is being heavily linked to Napoli...? Hmm...

Comment

Apparently Jahanbakhsh has personally rejected an offer from Besiktas, saying he would earn €2.5 million euro's tax included a year when going to Besiktas.

Comment

Arsène Wenger is a candidate to replace Sarri at Napoli if he leaves, as Napoli want a manager able to attract star players in the case of a major squad rebuild this summer.
                  This would be so crucial under Jahanbakhsh development as a top player

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                    Don't you find it suspicious that immediately the following day of his interview I posted he is being heavily linked to Napoli...? Hmm...
                    yes, yes, ... they all were waiting for your posting as a stamp of approval of JB

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                      Apparently Jahanbakhsh has personally rejected an offer from Besiktas, saying he would earn €2.5 million euro's tax included a year when going to Besiktas.
                      good. shows he's intelligent.
                      I'd join NEC before going to that garbage league. No matter how much money is offered.

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                        I think she is his GF. When he scored the camera showed her on the stands.
                        This game was all him, he was involved in all attacks and goals, plus the hattrick. Just gotta love ARJ, he's got it all man. Good manners, great footballing style, skilfull footballer, good shots, good looks, talented, such respectful individual who respects the nation of his footballing club career that learns the language, while excelling his English, so classy the guy takes his time in a post-match and takes pictures with every single fan, greets them back chitchats with them, shows how appreciative of their support he is.
                        No homo but really love the man. Hope to see continuous success for him, even in bigger clubs.
                        Worthy of mention, Kudos to Holland to have had him prosper and flourish his football, for he could have gone to waste in Iran or the Persian gulf countries league!
                        omg badbakht hala az yeki film gereftan ma foran theory dorost mikonim I don't know if he would take that "risk" and tell them hey this girl over there is my girlfriend just incase if you want to film her whatever I don't mind but indeed he is really one of the few classy Team Melli player!

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
                          I'd join NEC before going to that garbage league. No matter how much money is offered.
                          Amen to that. Beautifully said. I'd much rather a downgrade to NEC than Turkish league!

Originally posted by Rezair View Post
                          omg badbakht hala az yeki film gereftan ma foran theory dorost mikonim I don't know if he would take that "risk" and tell them hey this girl over there is my girlfriend just incase if you want to film her whatever I don't mind but indeed he is really one of the few classy Team Melli player!
                          Hey we gotta keep our Persian culture and roots intact (Keeping up with the gossipry)

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
                            Turkish league is very good... unfortunately it just hasn't worked out for Iranians

Comment

Working...
                            X