This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
    Both Hoffenheim and Schalke have signed right wingers already, so the likelihood of going to those teams in the Bundesliga is less. Frankfurt will be in Europa league next year and they recently sold their right winger, I think alireza can do better but if it comes to it its better than staying at AZ.
    At this point it looks like his options are running out...

Comment

I think he deserves a top class team in the best leagues of Europe, not some struggling middle of the table team.
      "Evil is rare, but ignorance is epidemic"

Comment

One of the most important German football magazinse "11Freunde" features Jahanbakhsh in a article about "4 stars who will surprise you this WC".
        Translated it for you guys. There you go.
        https://www.11freunde.de/artikel/wel...raschen-werden
        Originally posted by 11Freunde
        Bundesliga manager beware! The transfer summer begins, the World Cup is just around the corner. 11FREUNDE knows who to pay attention to. One of them even wants to move into the Bundesliga.
        Alireza Jahanbakhsh - Is it you, Marco Reus?
        Great shot. great at dribblings. Resistant against pressing. One of those players for whom football fans go to the stadium weekend after weekend. Such words to describe a player from AZ Alkmaar, who is 24 years old and has only kicked in the Dutch league so far? No problem.
        Because Alireza Jahanbakhsh is a player for special moments. On 03.04.2014 the NEC Nijmegen is facing the relegation. It is an away game against the champion Ajax, the club needs a point to save himself.
        After one hour the right winger is brought in, at this time Ajax leads 1-0. In the 88th minute, Jahanbakhsh scores. It is the equalizer, the other goal he has also scored. Nijmegen is saved.
        The 34-time national player is initially not interested in football. He did gymnastics as a kid, playing handball and futsal. "At the age of 12 I found out that I can play football quite well too. I was a bit late, but I loved it. "As an idol, he quickly chooses Mehdi Mahdavikia, with whom he still plays together at the beginning of his professional career, at the Iranian club Damash Gilan.
        Then he moves to Holland. There he is now by far the most important player for Alkmaar. With 21 goals he was the top scorer in the Netherlands, with 33 goals in 33 games also top scorer. The Iranian has almost unlimited possibilities on the ball. He can flank his right foot as well as he can shoot with his left foot. Especially counter situations are perfect for him. He plays very clever passes into the box and has tremendous speed. Jahanbakhsh's shoots from distance are dangerous and thanks to the good anticipation and a solid header he is good for one goal or the other within the penalty area.
        What is he not able to do? (Speaking) German. At least not yet. Finally, he talks about the Bundesliga as his dream, his advisor has recently confirmed the first requests from German clubs.
        He's clearly intresting: Due to the unorthodox spelling of course, a case for BVB. To remind Vita and skills to Marco Reus. Is certainly interesting for Bayern, who still need replacement for Arjen Robben.

Comment

Originally posted by Surenas View Post
          One of the most important German football magazinse "11Freunde" features Jahanbakhsh in a article about "4 stars who will surprise you this WC".
          Translated it for you guys. There you go.
          https://www.11freunde.de/artikel/wel...raschen-werden
          excellent advertisement for ARJ...thanks for sharing

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

It's a huge honor for Jahanbakhsh to be paralleled to Reus like that. Hopefully a Bundesliga club makes a move for him

Comment

I know the window just opened but with Ancelotti get appointed at Napoli who was seriously after him, I am beginning to think that he won’t go anywhere and will play next season at AZ

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                I know the window just opened but with Ancelotti get appointed at Napoli who was seriously after him, I am beginning to think that he won’t go anywhere and will play next season at AZ
                probability is 10% he stays at AZ. not impossible but highly unlikely.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Jahanbakhsh will not stay at AZ next season.

Comment

99,5% will not stay.
                    If no interest from the top league's, worst case scenario he would go to PSV or Ajax. AZ has to sell him to make some good money.

Comment

Jahanbakhsh posing in a picture with Messi

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post

Jahanbakhsh posing in a picture with Messi
                        picture didn’t load for me but I can already tell what it is

Comment

Originally posted by arkm110 View Post
                          picture didn’t load for me but I can already tell what it is
                          I give up it doesnt open :|

Comment

Am I the only one who never thought that Napoli is/was the only intrested club and he is/was going to sign him?
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AsOen5 View Post
                              Am I the only one who never thought that Napoli is/was the only intrested club and he is/was going to sign him?
                              the interest must’ve been legit but it’s definitely not the only club. I wouldn’t be surprised if Lazio tries to pull off a double deal to get him and azmoun. Would be great for them to be together in a Europa League Serie A team that’s also about to cash in huge on Milinkovic Savic so that they’d be able to build a nice squad for the future

Comment

Originally posted by AsOen5 View Post
                                To actually sign a contract with Napoli, first the teams have come to an agreement. If that hasn't happened yet the deal is no where close to happening.

Comment

Working...
                                X