Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's no way Alireza will stay in AZ! He is now above the dutch league level and ready on a platter for the top 4 leagues!

Comment

Kluivert signed with Roma today...If Jahanbakhsh doesnt sign with a top team this summer, i really dont know what to do

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
        Good. It means he is out of there and has a suitor already. Probably waiting for after World Cup to announce it.
        have we had any TM players play for an Italian club? Napoli will our first ?

Comment

Originally posted by daggerhashimoto View Post
          have we had any TM players play for an Italian club? Napoli will our first ?
          Rahman Rezaei played in Serie A for a number of years. I think we have had others as well.
          "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Guys he probably got that number for the second team in the Jupiler League this guy is from their youth set up

Comment

Originally posted by ShervinJ View Post
              Guys he probably got that number for the second team in the Jupiler League this guy is from their youth set up
              Yes it appears that way!

Comment

Originally posted by ShiroKhorshid View Post
                Kluivert signed with Roma today...If Jahanbakhsh doesnt sign with a top team this summer, i really dont know what to do
                I believe it all depends on how JB performs at the World Cup. Kluivert has been hyped as world talent this season, and enjoys his father's name and reputation, even though his performance this season at Ajax has been rather mediocre. I don't believe he is going to make at Roma.

I'll guess top teams in Europe still doubt whether JB can perform in a tougher competition than the Eredivisie, which is increasingly being seen as a mickey mouse league.

Comment

Originally posted by AliDaeiClone View Post
                  Rahman Rezaei played in Serie A for a number of years. I think we have had others as well.
                  just one more, Ali Samereh

here is the list of our players in top 4 leagues (only tier 1 leagues)

Serie A: Rezaei, Samereh
                  Liga: Nekounam, Shojaei
                  Premiere League: Bagheri, Teymourian, Dejagah
                  Bundes Liga: Daei, Karimi, Bagheri, Hashemian, Mahdavikia, Azizi, Khatibi, Mansourian, Dejagah, Davari, Shapourzadeh, Zandi

* we also had Yazdani, Navidkia and Pashazadeh but they didn't play a single match in Bundesliga.

Did I forget anybody ?

Comment

Originally posted by ShiroKhorshid View Post
                    lol his agent is Raiola, no wonder. If AJ had him as a agent he would be in a top 4 team now. Our players have horrible agents.

Comment

Originally posted by Irannn View Post
                      Bundes Liga: Daei, Karimi, Bagheri, Hashemian, Mahdavikia, Azizi, Khatibi, Mansourian, Dejagah, Davari, Shapourzadeh
                      * we also had Yazdani, Navidkia and Pashazadeh but they didn't play a single match in Bundesliga.
                      Did I forget anybody ?
                      Good list! I would also add Zandi to the Bundesliga.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                        Good list! I would also add Zandi to the Bundesliga.
                        Minavand played Champions League with S Graz (Austira)
                        "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

Originally posted by Pedraminho View Post
                          New player presented for AZ with Jahanbakhsh number...
                          Disresepectful... Let the man move to a club first at the least...

And after all the shit hes done for that small ass club

Comment

Originally posted by Irannn View Post

Bundes Liga: Daei, Karimi, Bagheri, Hashemian, Mahdavikia, Azizi, Khatibi, Mansourian, Dejagah, Davari, Shapourzadeh, Zandi

Did I forget anybody ?
                            Hossein Kaebi played for Leicester City, but i think they were in the championship league that year
                            SHOW TIME!

Comment

I think everyone here is worrying too much

Jahanbaksh is such a professional guy, and with his season I would be shocked if he DIDNT join a great team.

We'll just need to be patient.
                              AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

In regards to the financial world, a new fiscal year for the team should start July 1st, so the team could save money on taxes by postponing the sale until then. It would slightly change the tax situation for the sale. With a new replacement seemingly there, the team must have some idea of whats going on with Ali's future

Comment

Working...
                                X