This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
    Guys please patience. ARJ will go to a very good club. Even with Napoli out of running, there is still lazio and another Italian team, maultiple English teams, one German team all highly interested, likely more after WC. You guys need to take it easy and just see what happens. ARJ isn’t somebody we need to worry about , he has proved himself and always makes right choices, sardar on the other hand...
    Well, he had made it clear he wanted something done, pre-World Cup. That is not going to happen and discouraging. A guy who tore up a good/decent European league should be on the lists of many good teams.

We will see, just not optimistic.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
      Well, he had made it clear he wanted something done, pre-World Cup. That is not going to happen and discouraging. A guy who tore up a good/decent European league should be on the lists of many good teams.

We will see, just not optimistic.
      Please. He said ideally. Name more than 2-3 players who have made their moves prior to the current WC. I heard of some Nigerian to stoke, apparently arsenal are close to torreira , lemar to athletico (has been negotiated for over an ENTIRE YEAR), Ramadan sobhi to huddersfield, man utd in for fred. So two minor moves and two moves that has been brewing for a very long time. ARJ’s situation is much more complicated . Coming off the back of a great year (multiple), no release clause, confusion as to his true value, and AZ want to sell him after WC. It’s too much to expect it to be done now

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
        i heard napoli and manchester united want him
        Oh my god if that’s actually true and he finds his way to United that would be a dream come true for me. My favorite player on my favorite team.

PS Where did you hear about United? I don’t think he’s been linked with them ever before.

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
          i heard napoli and manchester united want him
          I would prefer Manchester United. Where did you hear that Man U want him from?

Comment

I dont really see United going in for Alireza but he would definitely help them out. No one in their team can send in a decent cross and Lukaku is lethal in the air. They are also missing a right sided winger

Comment

Dir o zood dareh, ama sookht o sooz nadareh!

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                Although a Man U fan myself but I would recommend La liga for AJ. The crap English weather aside, the Premier league is no longer the top league and la liga is where all top players are.
                هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                نگاه میکنید.
                sigpic
                I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Must do great things.
                  Originally posted by Z-crew
                  I think what we need to do is to send a request to the vezarateh ershadeh PFDC (Omess, MilanChelsea and a cpl of others) and get their O.K and blessing before we post.

Worship. Do it!.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                    It was a link of footbLlitarin

Comment

Just heard on a Dutch football program that apparantly Brighton is really interested and want to bid as high as 25M for him.
                      Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
                        Just heard on a Dutch football program that apparantly Brighton is really interested and want to bid as high as 25M for him.
                        15th place last season :s

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
                          Sounds realistic
                          They tried to get him before he joined AZ I think.

Wouldn’t mind that move TBH

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Leicester also want him to as potential replacement for Riyad Mahrez.

Comment

The rumor is picking up steam on Twitter. Hopefully a bid from Brighton will make some other teams start to put in their bids to create some competition

Comment

NO! Don't go to crappy Brighton when you could go to Leicester smh...

Comment

Working...
                                X