Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5 under rated stars who could make big transfer moves...includes you guessed it ARJ

https://www.thescore.com/worldcup/news/1554997

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
      NO! Don't go to crappy Brighton when you could go to Leicester smh...
      NO! Don't go to crappy Brighton when you could go to crappy Leicester smh

There. Fixed it.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
        There. Fixed it.
        Can you fix this?

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
          http://www.skysports.com/premier-league-table/2017

6th place > 9th place

Sorry buddy, I would be upset too if Leceister was gonna relegate next season

Comment

http://www.skysports.com/premier-league-table/2017

6th place > 9th place

Sorry buddy, I would be upset too if Leceister was gonna relegate next season
            LOOOOOOOOOOOL look at 3rd

Comment

dutch media are saying Brighton and Alkmaar are close to an agreement.

Comment

I think a relegation battle team in EPL is the worst choice!

Comment

Oh god please not Brighton not this again.. they wanted him during his exit from NEC and he was close to a move there. If he goes to the Prem at least go to a top 10 team if not he should just go to Serie A or Bundesliga

Comment

AZ asking for 25 million

Comment

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ AZ Alkmaar | 2017 - 2018

You know that politics affect our players when they become top scorer as a winger in a mid table club, and the best they get is an offer from a relegation side like Brighton.

Utter shit move if goes through.

Meanwhile, Kluivert doesn’t have near the amount of goals / assists scored and he goes straight to AS Roma, freaking semi-finalists of last years CL.

This shit wants me to quit watching club football and only focus on TM.

Comment

There. Fixed it.
                        Both are shit teams for Jahanbakhsh,

He needs a club with at least CL or EL exposure. Anything else is an insult but hey we’re used to it,

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                          You know that politics affect our players when they become top scorer as a winger in a mid table club, and the best they get is an offer from a relegation side like Brighton.

Meanwhile, Kluivert doesn’t have near the amount of goals / assists scored and he goes straight to AS Roma, freaking semi-finalists of last years CL.

True, now watch Arzani going to bundesliga/prem league/la liga. while Delfi is playing voor esteghlal khuzestan.. only because he choosed to represent Australia

Comment

Now imagine if we lose 3-2 vs Spain and Jahanbakhsh scores a brace as well as becoming MOTM. He’ll probably get an offer from Córdoba and Málaga but not clubs like Barcelona or Madrid.

Comment

Both are shit teams for Jahanbakhsh,

He needs a club with at least CL or EL exposure. Anything else is an insult but hey we’re used to it,
                              It is insulting Kiarash jan.. I'm curious to see if maybe Lazio can make a blockbuster deal and snatch both Azmoun and Jahanbakhsh? Or maybe i'm just thinking too ahead of myself

Comment

It is insulting Kiarash jan.. I'm curious to see if maybe Lazio can make a blockbuster deal and snatch both Azmoun and Jahanbakhsh? Or maybe i'm just thinking too ahead of myself
                                Thought the same exact thing lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X