Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The transfer window in England closes earlier this year so teams are trying to get deals done earlier. However if he has a good World Cup then other teams will be interested. I know the problem for him in England will be how the majority of players coming from the Dutch league have struggled in the Premiership with the odd exception. This is probably putting a lot of the bigger teams off.

Comment

If Alkmaar really want 25€ million for Jahanbakhsh then i doubt that he will move to the bundesliga. They rarely spent this much money for a player. Still i would love to see him playing for Schalke, Dortmund or Leverkusen. He have to play a great world cup score 1-2 goals or assist some.

Comment

Reports now linking him to Real Sociedad

Comment

I really hope Ali gets a great transfer, if any of our legionaries deserve one its him

Comment

Originally posted by arkm110 View Post
            Reports now linking him to Real Sociedad
            That would be a good move.

Comment

https://www.mundodeportivo.com/futbo...hanbakhsh.html

The Real Sociedad follows in the footsteps of Alireza Jahanbakhsh , a 24-year-old Iranian international who is contesting the World Cup in Russia. This is a footballer who plays in the Dutch AZ Alkmaar, with which he has signed a spectacular season in which he has scored 21 goals and has given 12 assists, some numbers that have not gone unnoticed for the technical secretary of the entity blanquiazul.

Alizera Jahanbakhsh has reached the World Cup in Russia after making history with her team, since at 24 years old she became the first Asian player to become the top scorer of a great European league, in this case the Eredivisie (with 21 goals), in which his team was revelation when finishing in third position, after the PSV of Phillip Cocu (champion) and Ajax. With a contract with the AZ until 2020, he arrived in Europe from Damash Gilan in his country to sign for the NEC Nimega, from which in 2015 he joined the Alkmaar team, where he is offering a spectacular performance.

His good performances have not been overlooked for other European clubs. In fact, a prestigious newspaper like the Daily Mail has written that teams like Watford, Bournemouth and Burnley also want him and are prepared to offer between 10 and 11 million euros for a footballer whose market value is at 12 million euros .

There have been several times that different members of the blue and white technical secretary have seen Alireza Jahanbakhsh live and the reports can not be more positive about a right-handed soccer player, but who also has a good use of the left. And most importantly, it presents a great facility when it comes to seeing the door despite not being a center forward.

One more in the list

The one of Alireza Jahanbakhsh is one more name in the wide list that Roberto Olabe handles in order to reinforce the team for the next season.

In the same, in addition to the Iranian international, which the Real does not lose sight of, has a place of preference Navarro Mikel Merino , Newcastle, by which the entity chaired by Jokin Aperribay is willing to take the rest to take over the services of a footballer who would come to reinforce the midfield txuri urdin

Comment

Based on the Morocco games I think Real Sociedad is Jahanbakhsh his ceiling at the moment.

So all in all, good move if it goes through. But do they want to pay AZ 25 million euro's?

Comment

Wout Weghorst heavily linked to Sevilla of course

Comment

Originally posted by ShervinJ View Post
                    Wout Weghorst heavily linked to Sevilla of course
                    He's the type of striker who have stats like 30 games and 3 goals in a top league like LaLiga. He will fail very hard.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                      He's the type of striker who have stats like 30 games and 3 goals in a top league like LaLiga. He will fail very hard.
                      Exactly. I honestly do not even rate this guy Alireza made him look better than he is. I think teams just like his height or something.. Sort of like Crouch

Comment

Seriously? The best offers for the leading goal scorer, and third in assists, in the Eredivisie is Real Soceidad and Brighton? Really? JB deserves much more..

Comment

Does he? The list of the last 8 or 9 Eredivisie top scorers is one of largely players who got the big move and failed to prove themselves. Mid-table top four league is definitely what's required at this stage.

Comment

^ Sure, but these teams aren't mid-table, technically. Brighton finished 15th and Sociedad finished 12th.

If Weghourst is getting interest from Sevilla, and Kluivert went to Rome (granted, his surname plays a role), surely, JB deserves better than low-table teams in the top four leagues.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                              ^ Sure, but these teams aren't mid-table, technically. Brighton finished 15th and Sociedad finished 12th.

If Weghourst is getting interest from Sevilla, and Kluivert went to Rome (granted, his surname plays a role), surely, JB deserves better than low-table teams in the top four leagues.
                              If that's the case he has the WC to improve his value. Let's hope he does and leaves no doubt where he belongs. I thought he was average to above average against Morocco but not much more that that!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
                              Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

JB needs a superagent to get those sorts of prices.
                                However, JB is a loyal guy and I don't think he'll betray his original agents for a few million dollars more in transfer fees for a bunch of vultures.

Comment

Working...
                                X