This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
    dude what are you talking about. You really have no clue sometimes. Amir Hashemi, ARJ's agent, confirmed the brighton interest literally a few days after WC. It makes a lot of sense because they had been tracking him for a long time, even during his NEC days, and have many connections to Eridivisie, having signed both Propper and Locadia from there recently. Im not saying that leiecester havent or wont offer for him. ARJ's agent also confirmed there are 4 interested teams in England. All im saying is that brighton is also a real possibility, and the offer is common knowledge.
    Boro bebin baba. You act like you know the best about football on PFDC and have access to behind the scenes and agents, when in reality you don't know more than the average joe. Using your logic Napoli have been tracking him for a long time to, did he go there? NO! I'm not going act like some people and say I have behind the scenes access. I don't but what you see with most Iranian transfers it's that the transfer happen in silence, Brighton was not in scilence. Leicester was in scilence. He might not even go to Leicester, he could go to a whole different team in London or elsewhere. The speculation is Leicester beacause their winger has been sold and has been a silent transfer so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
      If it's between Brighton and Leicester, pick Brighton all day long. He doesn't need the added pressure of having to replace one of the best players in the league last season and Brighton is one of the most stable, best-run clubs around with a manager who will give ARJ every chance and bit of faith as opposed to one who will probably be fired within 6 months.
      Again many of our best players are going to be eventually replaced, our aim isn't for the player to fufill their places or the manager to fufill Ranieri place. However we do expect the players and managers to show fight as you would expect with any club. Our LM Albrighton didn't have as good as of a season he had in the past, but he showed fight which is what anybody wants at club football.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
        Boro bebin baba. You act like you know the best about football on PFDC and have access to behind the scenes and agents, when in reality you don't know more than the average joe. Using your logic Napoli have been tracking him for a long time to, did he go there? NO! I'm not going act like some people and say I have behind the scenes access. I don't but what you see with most Iranian transfers it's that the transfer happen in silence, Brighton was not in scilence. Leicester was in scilence. He might not even go to Leicester, he could go to a whole different team in London or elsewhere. The speculation is Leicester beacause their winger has been sold and has been a silent transfer so far.
        "the offer is common knowledge" - do you understand the concept of common knowledge, hoorad? It means knowledge that everybody has access to, anybody can find out. So clearly I dont think or try to act like I have inside information. I know you want him to transfer to leicester bud, but you dont need to attack people just bc they are talking about his other offers. All i said, was the brighton is a real possibility as well, not that he will surely go there, and not that leicester dont want him, or havent put in an offer. I am aware that mahrez left, and they need a right winger, and that person may be ARJ.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
          "the offer is common knowledge" - do you understand the concept of common knowledge, hoorad? It means knowledge that everybody has access to, anybody can find out. So clearly I dont think or try to act like I have inside information. I know you want him to transfer to leicester bud, but you dont need to attack people just bc they are talking about his other offers. All i said, was the brighton is a real possibility as well, not that he will surely go there, and not that leicester dont want him, or havent put in an offer. I am aware that mahrez left, and they need a right winger, and that person may be ARJ.
          I'm not trying to come attacking to you or anyone, it's just the whole connecting the lines is frustrating. Again I'm sorry if I caused any offense or came across that way.

I personally was fooled too many times by the X club is following an Iranian player (and it didn't happen) and 9/10 Iranian transfer happen in complete shawdow of silence. So now I see the Brighton transfer like that (esp since they have players for back up and the Leicester rumor hinterd 1 day before Mahrez transfer---so I was just connecting the dots. I went on Brighton forums and there is a forum called "Ali Jahanbakhsh says NO" and I spoke to some of the fans who might/might not have insides and said it was unlikely because of the few and he was aimed at for the past before they got Knockaert and were over him. They also mentioned the rumors now about it are reccurring and spam.

This is the thread: http://www.northstandchat.com/showth...says-NO/page35

I also personally don't think Brighton was good because they had a bit of struggle because of how close they were to relegation. I would hate to see an Iranian relegate from top flight football, it's heart breaking if such occurs. At the end of the day, we can be happy for Jahanbakhsh because he will be playing in the same leauge as his boyhood club Manchester United, so he can see what he needs to improve on then hopefully 4-5 years from now we can talk about Jahanbakhsh completeting his transfer to Manchester United. (Like Mahrez to Manchester City today.)

Comment

Likely to be Brighton, hopefully it will be Leicester.

And in response to the member who said it is a lateral move, imo playing for any team in the top 4 leagues is a huge upgrade for AZ, as the performance of Dutch clubs in Europe has shown how shit the league is.

Comment

https://twitter.com/Sinaa_sa/status/1016774830404849665

Comment

Comment

Brighton sign South African ST/RW Percy Tau...

Please don't move to that shithole Brighton ARJ... Leicester would be a good move tbh

Comment

Does anyone know the exact date Jahabakhsh is going? This could help narrow down the club.

Comment

Leicester fans wouldn't be upset with that. He's got a very tidy record albeit at a lower level, but when you're getting numbers like that in a side that isn't even close to the best in the league I think that's proof that you've got something about you, and I think he could probably step up.

if he's the direct replacement for Mahrez then that is an enormous gamble, and frankly one I'm not sure he's ready for. In Gray and Diabate thay have two young wingers who could or could not make it. I think Roberts is yet another one of those.

I'm usually a fan of buying young players with a high upside but I do think it'd probably be one gamble too many especially given it's replacing Leicester's most magical player.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                        Brighton sign South African ST/RW Percy Tau...

Please don't move to that shithole Brighton ARJ... Leicester would be a good move tbh
                        More evidence of how willing they are to take risks, no other prem side would be giving opportunities to a player straight out of PSL, this is a club with a real intelligent recruitment drive who is willing to break the mould.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                          Please don't move to that shithole Brighton ARJ
                          Brighton is a wonderful town actually :ss Leicester is bog standar

Comment

Originally posted by Bandar Hamal View Post
                            Brighton is a wonderful town actually :ss Leicester is bog standar
                            baba he goes to play football and not for sightseeing

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
                              baba he goes to play football and not for sightseeing
                              I understand that, but it's not a "shithole"

Comment

Leicester's transfer business seems to have no in-between. They've made over £120mil profit on Mahrez, Kante and Drinkwater. On the flip side spent £60mil on Slimani, Musa and Mendy, and I think Iheanacho hasn't come close to repaying his £25mil fee so far.

Comment

Working...
                                X