This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
    That would be phenomenal. Even though might be very hard to compete in a big club like chelsea, but this kid is a top professional and will ceratinly fight for a starting position.

In my opinion, he's our only current football player who has reached the top level of professional maturity onand off the field. Comparableto the likes of Mahdavikia and Hashemian.
    Amen. very well put. He is by far our most professional and disciplined player ever. I think he even surpassed that of Daei's professionalism and class. He is totally on a different level compared to the rest of our players. Plays beautifully, behaves nicely, and a total joy watching him speak 2 foreign languages so good and at ease. Breath of fresh air in our football history, and not just this generation!

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
      Doesn't work, can you send us the link please!

I think he's referring to this: ?
      [ATTACH]18182[/ATTACH]

Yep exactly, I was talking about this tweet. Sorry, don't know why the attachment doesn't work...

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
        Btw, a lot of members on the LCFC forum seem to think JB is too slow. Is that really the case?
        He isn't MilMo, but I think his pace is good enough. Nonetheless, pace isn't his major skill as he does other things much better (shoot, pass, instincts, decision making, etc.).
        His Breakaway speed and Acceleration is phenomenal, which are key attributes that makes him a quick footed winger...! his overall Pace seems just slightly above average, or something sorta weird about his strides makes him look slower than he is ..!
        he aint really as Technically savvy as they make him out be, but what really makes him dangerous winger and constant threat is his insane ability to recognize the soft spots in opposition defense and his, Quick and direct approach to Expose those openings...!!
        hope this move goes through and we finally get a more trusting source confirming it..!! its very exciting to have another iranian in EPL, imo, the most competitive and challenging league in the world..!!
        it'll probably take him a few months to get used to the much increased pace and physicality and defensive competitiveness of EPL, but in his current top form, he will come good sooner than later if Leicester fans/mgment give him his due bedding-in chances dont become inpatient and hastily nasty with him..!!
        Originally posted by Rabbit View Post
        Seven Nation Army - the White Stripes
        perhaps the greatest and most memorable guitar riff since Smoke On the Water....! loved chanting with that song as the pre-game pump-up stadium tunes in Russia..!!
        i dont recall it being used by AZ fans to cheer on Alireza..? any vids of that..!!?
        Last edited by BacheLot; 07-14-2018, 07:49 PM.

Comment

https://youtu.be/Q6zJHsc9ABg

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
            His price tag is actually quite low for a player of his quality in the premier league.
            If he was Mexican or Argentinan, I bet Barcelona would have been coming after him with minimum of 30mil£.
            Remember Jansen who got transferred with higher sum to PL after being spoonfed by the same Jahanbakhsh!
            If I am not mistaken
            AZ's release clause is 20 million, plus his own price tag is 10 million, meaning any team wanting to get him must spend 30 million euros, this 20 million was mentioned on his interview with ferdowsi pour

I hope someone can confirm this info
            چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Originally posted by val View Post
              If I am not mistaken
              AZ's release clause is 20 million, plus his own price tag is 10 million, meaning any team wanting to get him must spend 30 million euros, this 20 million was mentioned on his interview with ferdowsi pour

I hope someone can confirm this info
              what means his own price tag is 10mio?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                Do we know if JB is even in England yet?
                From Leicester forum:

Posted yesterday at 06:57
                On 14/07/2018 at 05:47, Iran said:
                Just out of curiosity, has anyone seen Jahanbakhsh in Leicester or are there any leaks of him at the airport/KP Stadium?

He was seen at Morrisons near the ground yesterday evening

Comment

lol, that was a joke, Morrisons is a supermarket.

Comment

I'm starting to have a bad feeling.

Comment

I don't know why everyone is giving this so much credence..the only source is some shitty Iranian source called Vananews no one has ever heard of. And everyone has cited Vananews as the only source. So everyone please calm down lol

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ AZ Alkmaar | 2017 - 2018

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
                        what means his own price tag is 10mio?

Meaning he will get 10 million in his pocket, but in order for that to happen any team wanting him have to pay AZ 20 million for them to release jahanbakhsh

Therefore His price tag becomes 30 million euros

He mentioned the 20 million in his interview with ferdowsi pour

Comment

Originally posted by val View Post
                          Meaning he will get 10 million in his pocket, but in order for that to happen any team wanting him have to pay AZ 20 million for them to release jahanbakhsh

Therefore His price tag becomes 30 million euros

He mentioned the 20 million in his interview with ferdowsi pour
                          not sure if this makes sense... seems to be BS to me. I buy the 20mio but why 10mio pocket money??

Comment

@seanfromenderby

Alireza Jahanbakhsh was spotted in Central London this morning. Word is spreading fast he is heading 2 Leicester 4 a medical on Monday morning. Apparently he stayed at the Hilton on Park Lane last nite with his agent #LCFC

Comment

Looks like this is happening. Nice

Comment

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ AZ Alkmaar | 2017 - 2018

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
                                not sure if this makes sense... seems to be BS to me. I buy the 20mio but why 10mio pocket money??

Buddy I dont make up stories just to amuse my self read the article below
                                By Tasnim news agency, it says AZ wants 25 million

بر اساس گزارش*ها AZ آلکمار برای فروش گلزن خود ۲۵ میلیون یورو می*خواهد.

Also added Jahnbakhsh’s transfetmarkt page price screenshot

به گزارش خبرگزاری تسنیم، علیرضا جهانبخش که در فصل ۱۸-۲۰۱۷ اردویژه هلند درخشش فوق*العاده*ای داشت و با به ثمر رساندن ۲۱ گل و دادن ۱۲ پاس گل عنوان بهترین گلزن این رقابت*ها را از آن خود کرد، این روزها بحث پیوستنش به لسترسیتی مطرح است، تیمی که ریاض محرز را اخیراً به منچسترسیتی فروخت و به دنبال یافتن جانشینی مناسب برای این هافبک الجزایری است.
                                سایت «voetbalzone.nl» هلند گزارش داد، در کنار باشگاه لسترسیتی، باشگاه*هایی همچون وستهام، بورنموث، برنلی، واتفورد، برایتون اَند هاو از انگلیس و رئال سوسیه*داد اسپانیا و ناپولی ایتالیا علاقه*مند به جذب جهانبخش ۲۴ ساله هستند. بر اساس گزارش*ها AZ آلکمار برای فروش گلزن خود ۲۵
                                میلیون یورو می*خواهد.

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/alir...spieler/213268

Comment

Working...
                                X