This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
    Interessanting article though simply subjective but this is how rumours start spreading. thanks for sharing. Tottenham or Leicster doesn't matter as long as its Chelsea at the end ;-P

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk
    Exactly. This can become another VAVANEWS and keep the fans busy for another few days.

Comment

Here we go!

The same rumour is now taken over by the Iranian media.

http://90tv.ir/news/465410/جهانبخش-ب...§-مالکوم

In a couple of days HITC, Tribal football, Scotland Sun, Voetbalnews, etc will follow.

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
        Here we go!

The same rumour is now taken over by the Iranian media.

http://90tv.ir/news/465410/جهانبخش-ب...§-مالکوم

In a couple of days HITC, Tribal football, Scotland Sun, Voetbalnews, etc will follow.
        This isnt a rumor by anyone, they are just copying an opinion piece which says that he will be a good fit, not that there is even any chance that he will go there:

https://tbrfootball.com/alireza-jaha...ive-tottenham/

Comment

Now he has a new market value of 18 million euros.

https://www.transfermarkt.de/alireza...spieler/213268

Comment

I am just impressed by ARJ's professionalism and make-it-happen go-getter attitude. The way he is working this by traveling to England and keeping it under the wraps is amazing. If he joins an EPL team, he will work very hard to be successful. There is no guarantee of course but his chances for success are better that other guys who have transferred from Eredivisie to EPL in the past since he already has the track record of moving from Iran to Holland, learning two new languages and working very hard to make the best of every situation. I am behind this guy 100% and I think he will also have a major breakthrough in his TM performance (assuming he will be healthy) at the Asian Cup.

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
              I am just impressed by ARJ's professionalism and make-it-happen go-getter attitude. The way he is working this by traveling to England and keeping it under the wraps is amazing. If he joins an EPL team, he will work very hard to be successful. There is no guarantee of course but his chances for success are better that other guys who have transferred from Eredivisie to EPL in the past since he already has the track record of moving from Iran to Holland, learning two new languages and working very hard to make the best of every situation. I am behind this guy 100% and I think he will also have a major breakthrough in his TM performance (assuming he will be healthy) at the Asian Cup.
              One great season is enough for us to see him at arsenal or manchester the season after
              چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

so nothing concrete yet ?? damn

this better not turn out like that tokhmy transfer season after WC14, where we actually lost a few EU talents rather than gaining..!! lol

Comment

IRINN, shabakeye akhbare iran, hamin alan goft ke ARJ emroz baraye teste pezeshki be Leicester miravad.

Kesi midone in khabar doroste ya na?
                  DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

haha vallah I'm not really sure since there are pictures of him today joining a cross training session in Qazvin...

Comment

Jahanbakhsh his transfer to AZ was also completely under the radar until they announced the signing. I like the way his agent and himself deals with possible rumours. Very professional and mature, in contrast to some of our other players...

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
                        IRINN, shabakeye akhbare iran, hamin alan goft ke ARJ emroz baraye teste pezeshki be Leicester miravad.

Kesi midone in khabar doroste ya na?
                        A physical test is only possible once the team and player come to agreement with the new team.

So this is bullshit.

Comment

New look before new team

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
                            New look before new team
                            YMCA???

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
                              YMCA???

Ranandeye 18-charkhe.
                              DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Wow, this sounds semi-serious!

A fee of £22 million has been reported, but that could prove to be a bargain with City having money to spend after selling Mahrez to Manchester City.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.lei...ad-1793744.amp
                                sigpic
                                Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Working...
                                X