X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Realist View Post
    Wow, this sounds semi-serious!

A fee of £22 million has been reported, but that could prove to be a bargain with City having money to spend after selling Mahrez to Manchester City.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.lei...ad-1793744.amp
    that website is AIDS.

Comment

The background in his picture is the lobby area at inter milan HQ

Comment

Why are there bunch of wigs hanging from the wall?

Comment

Originally posted by soniq View Post
          The background in his picture is the lobby area at inter milan HQ
          hahahahahahhaha. no dude its Abramovics Yacht!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
            hahahahahahhaha. no dude its Abramovics Yacht!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk
            Nah it's Tehrani extensions [emoji16]
            He's in iran

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

PSYCHOPATH
            https://open.spotify.com/track/54q3rTiRdvXGar9WvqJA4T

Comment

Originally posted by kidmo View Post
              Nah it's Tehrani extensions [emoji16]
              He's in iran

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
              So I guess this Leicester city thing was completely false?

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
                So I guess this Leicester city thing was completely false?
                It doesn't seem false, there's definitely interest, but I think some members here, innocently, but incorrectly are assuming with their hearts.

Azmoun's transfer rumors the last windows should teach us that interest alone means nothing. I will be very surprised if ARJ does not leave AZ this summer, but I don't think that makes him a definite LCFC player.

Leicester is probably one of several suitors, and if they were the best offer, he would have already signed. He is probably weighing his options, and could end up at Brighton, Chelsea (who seems to be in a rebuilding phase), Real Sociedad, or a team none of us even considered.

Jahanbakhsh is a professional, I think we should all expect that he will get opportunities and actually seize them at the right time.

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
                  It doesn't seem false, there's definitely interest, but I think some members here, innocently, but incorrectly are assuming with their hearts.

Azmoun's transfer rumors the last windows should teach us that interest alone means nothing. I will be very surprised if ARJ does not leave AZ this summer, but I don't think that makes him a definite LCFC player.

Leicester is probably one of several suitors, and if they were the best offer, he would have already signed. He is probably weighing his options, and could end up at Brighton, Chelsea (who seems to be in a rebuilding phase), Real Sociedad, or a team none of us even considered.

Jahanbakhsh is a professional, I think we should all expect that he will get opportunities and actually seize them at the right time.
                  You are so right and so is Jahanbakhsh..

Patience guys. I can't believe some of us are really doubting our most professional player, ARJ.

I guarantee he is waiting for the right team. My guess?

That Sarri brings him to Chelsea as a replacement for Willian and Hazard possibly departing. We just gotta relax and not rush this...

Remember, quiet transfers are the best!

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                    You are so right and so is Jahanbakhsh..

Patience guys. I can't believe some of us are really doubting our most professional player, ARJ.

I guarantee he is waiting for the right team. My guess?

That Sarri brings him to Chelsea as a replacement for Willian and Hazard possibly departing. We just gotta relax and not rush this...

Remember, quiet transfers are the best!
                    Chelsea would be a big name transfer, but in terms of where I think he should go, I don't prefer Chelsea. With the loss of Courtois, Hazard, Willian and possibly more, the team will have many new faces, and it is hard to manage a league like EPL while trying to build chemistry with a handful of new players. I could see Leicester and Chelsea finishing similar places in the middle of the table next year. Chelsea, unlike LCFC, will have high expectations from fans, and even though I'm sure ARJ would play hard and do well, I don't want him to be considered "a bust" by their demanding fans for not bringing immediate results among a crop of new players.

It may be better to heed Salah's cautionary tale. Salah was overlooked when going straight to Chelsea, but went to Roma, played well and truly developed. Then again, maybe Chelsea will buy some strong replacements, but I worry more about Chelsea than the alternatives. A lot more can go wrong there, and it might be out of ARJ's control.

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
                      Chelsea would be a big name transfer, but in terms of where I think he should go, I don't prefer Chelsea. With the loss of Courtois, Hazard, Willian and possibly more, the team will have many new faces, and it is hard to manage a league like EPL while trying to build chemistry with a handful of new players. I could see Leicester and Chelsea finishing similar places in the middle of the table next year. Chelsea, unlike LCFC, will have high expectations from fans, and even though I'm sure ARJ would play hard and do well, I don't want him to be considered "a bust" by their demanding fans for not bringing immediate results among a crop of new players.

It may be better to heed Salah's cautionary tale. Salah was overlooked when going straight to Chelsea, but went to Roma, played well and truly developed. Then again, maybe Chelsea will buy some strong replacements, but I worry more about Chelsea than the alternatives. A lot more can go wrong there, and it might be out of ARJ's control.
                      Oh I completely agree. I think its obvious from my username how much I hate Chelsea lol, just an idea that I would not be surprised would happen.

Although I agree with about 99% of what you said, I have to admit how much I admire Sarri as a manager though. He is so gifted tactically and I wouldn't be surprised if he gets the best out of ARJ. His experiences with Napoli have been tremendous, and if you look at Napoli's starting XI, no one player REALLY stands out. Sarri got Napoli 2nd place in a very difficult Serie A.

Interesting to see what happens in the next few days/weeks!

Comment

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2018/07/18...r-alireza-jah/

VANANEWS has made a lot of global publicity for ARJB. The news seems to get recycled over and over.

Comment

Just saying, the new kit is already being sold. Not sure if it means anything :
                          https://www.az.nl/webshop/wedstrijds...am=&rugnummer=

Comment

Actually I am ok if he stays. Perhaps he plays even a much better Season! That would be really nice.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
                              Just saying, the new kit is already being sold. Not sure if it means anything :
                              https://www.az.nl/webshop/wedstrijds...am=&rugnummer=
                              Dang interesting. I guess it's possible for him to stay with AZ but they already sold Weghourst and their other strikers aren't as good. He should try to get out while he's the top scorer in the league!

Memphis depay was top scorer and got a transfer to Man United. ARJ was top scorer and up in the assists chart and we're dying for him to go to Leicester (no disrespect to LCFC which I think would be a good and fair fit)

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by persian_parsa View Post
                                Dang interesting. I guess it's possible for him to stay with AZ but they already sold Weghourst and their other strikers aren't as good. He should try to get out while he's the top scorer in the league!

Memphis depay was top scorer and got a transfer to Man United. ARJ was top scorer and up in the assists chart and we're dying for him to go to Leicester (no disrespect to LCFC which I think would be a good and fair fit)

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                                bloody EYE-Rain-ian, that changes the whole equation!

Comment

Working...
                                X