This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
    Then we can almost safely say: expect a Brighton announcement in the coming days/weeks!
    Pas inam riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiid!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Shantaram View Post
      Pas inam riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiid!!!!
      haha I would have much preferred if he went to Brighton but let's see. Who knows if they play well brighton might find themselves at the top half of the table this seaosn!

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
        haha I would have much preferred if he went to Brighton but let's see. Who knows if they play well brighton might find themselves at the top half of the table this seaosn!
        Harchi shadi va khoshali raft biroon az vodjodam. I would love for him to go to Leicester city. Their kits are more attractive too haha šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Comment

I really don't understand the hate for Brighton.

Some of the posts here show a shocking lack of knowledge and insight into Premier League.

Comment

Originally posted by Reza_Abdolahi View Post
            Dutch speculation website reported today az alkmaar gave jahanbaksh permission to finalize the brighton deal.. its really confusing because he is in paris.. i cant imagine he is in paris for an UK Visa. That would mean all players signing an english team has to go to paris first? Never heard of this..
            Apparently, only non-EU players? Easier travel than the Hague from Brighton area.

Comment

Originally posted by elnino99 View Post

Some of the posts here show a shocking lack of knowledge and insight into Premier League.
              It's their respective opinion, if they feel that a certain club isn't right for a player it's their complete right as a fan to voice their opinion. Similar to how when a player chooses Eredivise over RPL or RPL over Eredivise.

Comment

Nobody hates, but I would see more of him at sky sports and BeInsports if he signed for LCFC. Thatā€™s all! Cheers

Comment

Yeah typical Iranian delusion unfortunately.

My Iranian side thinks he can do better and LCFC is his level but realistically knowing the level of the EPL and Dutch league, the history of players coming from there to EPL and generally watching Alireza from Iran games I think Brighton is probably his best bet right now. Let's not forget AZ is not even a top team in the Dutch league.

The only positive with this transfer is that Alireza can be a big fish in a little pond whilst playing for Brighton and chances of moving up can be high, especially with players constantly moving from the bottom half of the league after good seasons.

Comment

It's done, it'll be Brighton. However let's wait for the official announcement tomorrow
                    Ł…Ų§ Ł…ŪŒŁ…ŪŒŲ±ŪŒŁ… Ł…ŪŒŁ…ŪŒŲ±ŪŒŁ… Ų§ŪŒŲ±Ų§Ł† Ų±Łˆ Ł¾Ų³ Ł…ŪŒŚÆŪŒŲ±ŪŒŁ…

Comment

Originally posted by jack7000 View Post
                      It's done, it'll be Brighton. However let's wait for the official announcement tomorrow
                      Source? Just turst me (you) ?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
                        Yeah typical Iranian delusion unfortunately.

My Iranian side thinks he can do better and LCFC is his level but realistically knowing the level of the EPL and Dutch league, the history of players coming from there to EPL and generally watching Alireza from Iran games I think Brighton is probably his best bet right now. Let's not forget AZ is not even a top team in the Dutch league.

The only positive with this transfer is that Alireza can be a big fish in a little pond whilst playing for Brighton and chances of moving up can be high, especially with players constantly moving from the bottom half of the league after good seasons.
                        Exactly this.

He will play against teams like Manchester United, Chelsea, Arsenal, Manchester City, Liverpool and Tottenham Hotspur next season in the most expensive and competitive competition in the world and some people here still complain about his decision.

I always questioned whether the Premier League would be the right competition for him, but there is no doubt that he will be around much more quality than he would have in which part of the world whatsoever.

I can only respect Alireza's decision to show his worth at Brighton against teams that are much stronger than he has ever faced in his club career.

Comment

If he can manage 10 goals or assists this season and can repeat/improve upon that he will receive many offers from the top 6. There are a lot of ageing wingers in the top teams(Alexis Sanchez, Willian, Pedro, Mkhitaryan, Mata, etc). Not to mention that he could get snapped up by a non-PL team. He will be 26 going on 27 in two summers, a top team could buy him and have him for 3-4 years of quality performance then.

Comment

https://twitter.com/Mehrshadizm/stat...75105500540929

Claude Puel is in Paris apparently.

Comment

Iā€™m starting to think Leicester is looking more possible. Jahanbakhsh liking that Michael Joustra photo we saw earlier pretty much confirms that there is an option between the two clubs. At the beginning of the window, Alireza said that Brighton were the first real club showing concrete interest in him. It did not seem like he was motivated to make it his goal to sign for them but rather to share the information as an option. Maybe the Brighton rumors picked up and Leicester have felt pressure to get his signature quickly.

Comment

Guys I gotta be honest... ARJ isn't going to Leicester nor Brighton...

He's going to newly promoted Machine Sazi and using his engineering skills to make some cars, as well as make the IPL great again!

Comment

Working...
                                X