This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://twitter.com/_LCFCNEWS/status...70483924111361

Probably why it hasn't been announced yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
      https://twitter.com/_LCFCNEWS/status...70483924111361

Probably why it hasn't been announced yet?
      Hey guys! Just my second post here but i've been following TM for years and this forum for a while too!

That's good news if LCFC is posting it themselves! - hopefully ARJ goes there cuz that would be a bigger club than Brighton, with better players around him, and a bigger chance to transfer to a top club. + ARJ is definitely good enough to start there regularly (eventually at least).

Comment

Interesting that at the same time someone is reporting on the Brighton forum that the announcement was delayed due to technicalities. If I was ARJ I’d ask for a higher wage for the team I want to go to cos the both obviously want him bad.

Comment

If JB asked for higher wage we would definetly be the first to give it to him, esp this time around when we are in dire need of a winger

Comment

I saw earlier this week that Leicester were linked with Malcolm, I wonder if him signing for Roma has made you put a new effort in for ARJ.

I have to admit , I’m from England and follow the Premiership religiously. From what I have seen Leicester are more sorted to his style of play, they play very similarly to Alkmaar.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
              I saw earlier this week that Leicester were linked with Malcolm, I wonder if him signing for Roma has made you put a new effort in for ARJ.
              I have to admit , I’m from England and follow the Premiership religiously. From what I have seen Leicester are more sorted to his style of play, they play very similarly to Alkmaar.
              Agreed, Brighton would have to play defensively kind of like how TM plays against stronger sides. Hence why Jahanbakhsh doesn't do as good for TM as he does for Alkmaar which arugably had one of the best attacks of Eredivise outside top 3. Leicester has the defenders and Midfield to allow attacking play. Some of their players were our opponents in the WC like Silva and Perrira and we saw how they string crisp clean passes.

Edit: I think Malcom would be a great addition but he has just way too much competition haha. I think he considers us too inferior, probs looking at top 6

Comment

Silva will be a key player this season after sitting on the sideline due to that transfer problem last season. The pace with ARJ , Gray and Vardy would be frightening.

Comment

Brighton fans getting nervous , Leicester fans getting excited . This is brilliant guys, this love being shown by two Premiership teams for an Iranian player.

Well done Alireza.

Comment

My favorite tweet by a Brighton fan so far:

"Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Wasn't there suppost to be an announcement by 8pm UK time?

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                        Wasn't there suppost to be an announcement by 8pm UK time?
                        Yep supposedly it was delayed due to a technicality. Then at the same time there was rumours that Leicester were still trying to get him.

Comment

Haha Brighton fans are in turmoil due to what someone responded to our own Martin Reza on Twitter.

Comment

This is what Hughton told the Brighton local newspaper:

Asked whether supporters could expect more good news, Hughton told The Argus: “That I don’t know, I must admit.

“As I’ve said, we are happy with the squad we have got.

“But we have a chairman who wants us to have as good a squad as we can come the start of the season.”

http://www.theargus.co.uk/sport/1637...a-jahanbakhsh/

Comment

Hughton is a great guy and just wants to support his team. I'm sure if/when JB signs he will be hyping him up 100%

Comment

https://twitter.com/Sinaa_sa/status/1021489878666805251

Comment

Working...
                                X