Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

with ARJ in PL, can we please have an official PFDC Fantasy league this year?? (from the official fantasy.premierleague.com)

Comment

Brighton have a friendly today away at Charlton which is near that airport.

Comment

Amir Hashemi just posted a picture of them saying they have just arrived , so must have been the right plane.

Comment

Edit :apparently it's brighton lol!

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
            LCFC FORUM are saying he's going to LCFC because there is a plane leaving for austria from that specific airport (LCFC is in asustria now)!
            He’s just landed at an airport *nearly* in Sussex apparently.
            He’s coming to the mighty Albion.
            GOSBTS!

Edit: My geography let me down.

Comment

Originally posted by BHAFC View Post
              He’s just landed at an airport in Sussex apparently.

He’s coming to the mighty Albion.

GOSBTS!
              haha welcome brighton fan to the forum :!)

Comment

haha welcome brighton fan to the forum :!)
                Thanks!

This is the most exciting transfer saga we’ve had since we signed Vicente! That one ended with someone sneaking in to a restaurant to take photos of him of our manager and chairman talking to Vicente to make sure it was him.

I live quite close to our training ground, I’m debating heading down there after work to see if I can scoop some world exclusive transfer news

Comment

Originally posted by BHAFC View Post
                  Thanks!

This is the most exciting transfer saga we’ve had since we signed Vicente! That one ended with someone sneaking in to a restaurant to take photos of him of our manager and chairman talking to Vicente to make sure it was him.

I live quite close to our training ground, I’m debating heading down there after work to see if I can scoop some world exclusive transfer news
                  Honestly, I will definitely come to the UK and watch on of the games. It's just an excuse for me to come visit now haha!

Comment

Honestly, I will definitely come to the UK and watch on of the games. It's just an excuse for me to come visit now haha!
                    Football is always the best excuse for a holiday! I posted some ticket advice a couple of days ago but I’ll post something more in depth when he officially signs along with some travel advice and tips for anyone thinking of coming over.

His agent has just followed our head of recruitment on twitter. It seems like it’s game over now! He’s ours.

Comment

I wanna see him holding a shirt. Until then....

Comment

https://twitter.com/liamlcfc88

looool wheres he going now?!?!?!

Comment

https://twitter.com/LiveTransferNew/...80025870348289

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

PSYCHOPATH
                          https://open.spotify.com/track/54q3rTiRdvXGar9WvqJA4T

Comment

The Brighton fans...man...they're something else. I woke up to 2 new pages on this PFDC thread. The Brighton forum has 90+ new pages on JB's thread. From matching private jet interiors, to tracking random flights, to tracking live web cams at airports, to trying to ascertain what time it is on JB's watch when he landed, and trying to connect the dots like war generals.

Whether JB goes there or not aside, got to give credit to this fan base, they are very dedicated and committed to their team, more than I've ever witnessed.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                              The Brighton fans...man...they're something else. I woke up to 2 new pages on this PFDC thread. The Brighton forum has 90+ new pages on JB's thread. From matching private jet interiors, to tracking random flights, to tracking live web cams at airports, to trying to ascertain what time it is on JB's watch when he landed, and trying to connect the dots like war generals.

Whether JB goes there or not aside, got to give credit to this fan base, they are very dedicated and committed to their team, more than I've ever witnessed.
                              They're so excited for him that I want him to sign there.
                              We are currently witnessing a revolution in Iranian football. Team Melli has never been stronger than it is today, and we will only get better.

Comment

Guys it will be Chelsea at the end. wait and see. all the Leicester and Brighton hype is artificial. AZ will cash in >30mio

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X