This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://twitter.com/FootballScoutIR/...41979322388480

Looks like we have another Jahanbakhsh on the way!

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
      His first 5 games would be Watford, United, Liverpool, Southampton, City. God i'm so excited to watch him play in the premier league
      Brighton fans seems to think the coach will ease JB into the lineup and not throw him into the deep end immediately. Which may be a good idea considering the difficult opening fixtures. Hopefully, if he signs (hi, Tehranto), he gets some substitute appearances early to get his feet wet.

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
        His first 5 games would be Watford, United, Liverpool, Southampton, City. God i'm so excited to watch him play in the premier league
        Not sure wether I can support him or not when he plays against Leicester. What is moral rule behind this? Cause I've seen people cheering for Arsenal when Ghoddos played against them earlier this year.

Would y'all support him if he plays against your club in the EPL ie: Arsenal or Manchester United?

Comment

It's pretty obvious why JB picked Brighton over Leicester.
          He is from the North of Iran and likes to live near water.
          Brighton is much closer climate wise to the North of Iran
          that is land locked smack in the middle of England Leicester.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
            Brighton fans seems to think the coach will ease JB into the lineup and not throw him into the deep end immediately. Which may be a good idea considering the difficult opening fixtures. Hopefully, if he signs (hi, Tehranto), he gets some substitute appearances early to get his feet wet.
            If you ask me, there is no way they will let him be a sub for too long if they paid 25M for him. I'm sure if Jahanbakhsh is in form he will be starting from second or third game on.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
              Hopefully, if he signs (hi, Tehranto), he gets some substitute appearances early to get his feet wet.
              I don't get it lol

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                If you ask me, there is no way they will let him be a sub for too long if they paid 25M for him. I'm sure if Jahanbakhsh is in form he will be starting from second or third game on.
                They paid 25m for him then it's all the more reason to ease him in and not risk letting his confidence getting shot getting thrown in the deep end. Being a sub for the first few games is really not a big deal at all. It usually takes time to adjust moving to a different league, especially to one like the prem. He will probably need some time to get use to the different pace, physicality, etc..
                Chelsea FC || Esteghlal || Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                  I don't get it lol
                  I didn't want to jinx it, which is why I said "if he signs" considering it's not done! Waiting for the official jersey unveiling ceremony

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
                    They have definitely beaten us. We've had this thread for 1 year!
                    Brighton thread certainly has. It started in 2015, that's 3 years!

http://www.northstandchat.com/showth...li-Jahanbakhsh

Comment

I guess it's all but confirmed. Still waiting, probably tomorrow?

Comment

So excited. I will definitely go to watch Alireza in Brighton or London. Best of luck to BHAFC and Alireza.

They should aim for Europa League qualification.

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
                          So excited. I will definitely go to watch Alireza in Brighton or London. Best of luck to BHAFC and Alireza.

They should aim for Europa League qualification.
                          I don't think they have announced it yet!

Comment

https://twitter.com/GolBezan/status/...akhsh%2Fpage86

Comment

I know it's probably a done deal but by no means is Golbezan an official source!

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
                                I know it's probably a done deal but by no means is Golbezan an official source!
                                yea, but you have to admit. They have connections.

Comment

Working...
                                X