Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now all we need him to do is score on Ajax, then Bingo!

Comment

https://twitter.com/WhoScored/status/940709883753754624

whoscored tweet about ARJ . Hes getting great publicity.

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
        I know Hakim Ziyech, and several other players in Dutch league (Mexico's Guardado was playing in PSV for a long time, not just 18 year olds in Eredivisie). I live in America too. I don't just follow leagues many Iranians are in. With FIFA video games, many people even know a player like Al Soma! Saudi league is nothing compared to Euro leagues, but people with basic soccer knowledge know good players.
        Don't assume that everyone ignores football they don't care for like you. Again, you are assuming that because you personally don't care for something, that means everyone chooses to ignore things like you. Saying "nobody" knows _____. How do you know nobody knows these players? Is this just your assumption? I have seen a couple youtube commenters who know several of Iran's players and say that we are a dark horse team. Because ESPN is ignorant of Iran, does that mean our team is terrible? People who actually like football know about guys like Sardar, Jahanbakhsh, Ziyech, and other players in these leagues who are doing well.
        By your metric of people who know about the players in the league representing quality, English Premier League is the greatest league of the last 100 years, and their players are the best. This is a very weak way to look at things. Being a big fish in a small pond like Eredivisie is arguably better than being "known" for playing in a bad team in a top league.
        Jovetic and Rondon have big names for their careers, will you argue that they're better than guys like Sardar and Jahanbakhsh? The results of our matches disagree as those guys didn't really do much against us.
        Don't be so negative. Just because the players aren't getting opportunities like Nekounam got after a wave of players like Karimi, Daei, Hashemian, etc. does not reflect our current situation. If Ali Karimi and Daei had played in 2010 and we weren't transitioning from a period where TM was known for players like Gholami, Ghazi, and the Nouris, maybe our players would be getting picked up quicker.
        We are already seeing the reputation of Iranians changing. Guys like Ansarifard and Rezaei had to grind to get to where they are, and their blazed trail will allow our other players to get in behind them. We already see Hajsafi after half a season at Panionios getting looked at by Olympiacos.
        Think of the positive steps Iran has taken, don't be so negative. We are progressing greatly and have a team full of strong prospects. You seem to ignore that none of these players have even reached their primes yet. Have some patience before you make up your mind.
        I hope you are not serious when you mentioned the two names, so your argument for JB and Azmoun being better than them is our friendly match results vs their respective countries? loll
        Again, There is a big difference about being a realist fan or just a blind one. The reputation of Iranian will not change a lot until we export some talents to some top leagues. Because plenty of second, third rated players occasionally shine in leagues such as Greece, Belgium, Dutch: Gucci, Hamza Younes, Mike Havenaar are just few example.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
          I hope you are not serious when you mentioned the two names, so your argument for JB and Azmoun being better than them is our friendly match results vs their respective countries? loll
          Again, There is a big difference about being a realist fan or just a blind one. The reputation of Iranian will not change a lot until we export some talents to some top leagues. Because plenty of second, third rated players occasionally shine in leagues such as Greece, Belgium, Dutch: Gucci, Hamza Younes, Mike Havenaar are just few example.
          I don't think we can have an argument. You chose one point and you just give your opinion. My opinion is yes, Jahanbakhsh and Azmoun are better than those two, just have not had the same opportunities and are upcoming prospects. They will very likely be better players than those two in their primes.

Your focus on leagues and club teams is too much man. I think having our players in big clubs would be great for our reputation, but calling our players 2nd or 3rd rate is just low. Why don't you just follow Germany and Brazil instead of being so negative on Iran. Our players play with gheyrat and passion and its honestly sad to see fairweather fans who knock them and call them ballerina when they are trying to succeed in Osasuna, then say MASHALLAH Karim! when he is doing well in Olympiacos.

Not all of our players are great, but we have some who have potential to be there. You are not saying much more than ehsan's poll about who is better Mahdavikia or Jahanbakhsh. How are you making such decisions on a player who is not even in his prime yet?

I'll support this third rate team no matter what. You can continue to judge players based on their club team. Go like the comment on youtube that says Morocco 8-0 Iran because their players play in big name teams. Your argument's logic isn't much better than theirs being honest.

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
            I don't think we can have an argument. You chose one point and you just give your opinion. My opinion is yes, Jahanbakhsh and Azmoun are better than those two, just have not had the same opportunities and are upcoming prospects. They will very likely be better players than those two in their primes.
            Your focus on leagues and club teams is too much man. I think having our players in big clubs would be great for our reputation, but calling our players 2nd or 3rd rate is just low. Why don't you just follow Germany and Brazil instead of being so negative on Iran. Our players play with gheyrat and passion and its honestly sad to see fairweather fans who knock them and call them ballerina when they are trying to succeed in Osasuna, then say MASHALLAH Karim! when he is doing well in Olympiacos.
            Not all of our players are great, but we have some who have potential to be there. You are not saying much more than ehsan's poll about who is better Mahdavikia or Jahanbakhsh. How are you making such decisions on a player who is not even in his prime yet?
            I'll support this third rate team no matter what. You can continue to judge players based on their club team. Go like the comment on youtube that says Morocco 8-0 Iran because their players play in big name teams. Your argument's logic isn't much better than theirs being honest.
            If we want our players to be competitive, we need them to face the world top players on daily bases and this is only possible by playing in top leagues. With your logic we can say Taremi is doing great in IPL, he plays well against some European teams in friendly why should he move to Europe?
            I never said JB, Azmoun are second or 3rd rated, they are young have more room to progress, and i hope they do. I actually had only good words about Kaveh, and few others, even regarding Azmoun, i still believe in his potential.

Comment

Alright guys can we stop with this.

The fact is that Jahanbaksh is a good player and he needs to move to a better league to further develop as a player.

Eredivisie is a good league with talented players but it lacks the intensity and defensive focus of top leagues.

He will need to be his best to be effective in bigger leagues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                If we want our players to be competitive, we need them to face the world top players on daily bases and this is only possible by playing in top leagues. With your logic we can say Taremi is doing great in IPL, he plays well against some European teams in friendly why should he move to Europe?
                I never said JB, Azmoun are second or 3rd rated, they are young have more room to progress, and i hope they do. I actually had only good words about Kaveh, and few others, even regarding Azmoun, i still believe in his potential.
                It's funny that we seem to agree on the basic principals, but we look at it differently. I just have noticed and others have noticed your trends towards disregarding our progress and wanting results now. I 100% agree that our players should be striving for bigger and better, but they cannot force themselves onto Real Madrid when Iran really lost its international credibility for about 4 years from 2007-2011. We are still recovering from all the progress we made, and I hope that you can understand that if our players were Korean, Japanese or Australian, a guy like Gucci would be a regular on a lower/mid table Bundesliga or Serie A team. The problem is that Iranians don't get respect, and that is a failure of our IFF after we built so much credibility after 1998 and 2006. People feared our team at that time, and people will again after this next world cup.

The scouting of our youth players is a positive step, and I will not be surprised to see us having the number of players in Europe similar to Japan. We have the best team in Asia and it is telling how our players struggle so much to get good transfers. It's getting easier, but you should be commending these guys for breaking the barriers, including Gucci/Ansarifard. Without them toiling in Netherlands/Greece proving themselves, our other players would be left behind. These guys are doing a lot for our football's reputation is all I'm saying. We agree on our opinions of what people should do, but a little more positivity would be welcome going into the World Cup. Feel too many people are just negative on our team, we don't need that right now. You have a right to say Sardar/ARJ should go to better teams, but ignoring our quality based on leagues is foolish. You and everyone knows our players deserve more, but don't get it because of being Iranian. Our talent is pushing down doors to get opportunities given to lesser players.

Comment

Originally posted by euphory View Post
                  any highlights of the game?
                  15:00 mark

https://www.npo.nl/nos-studio-sport-...7/POW_03672884

Comment

Nobody downgraded Jahanbakhsh. The criticism came because people were comparing him with Kia who played great games against teams like Juventus, while Jahanbaksh did a good job against team like PEC. You know what is typicial Iranian or maybe PFDC? When he doing a good job people say that he can win the golden ball, and when he plays shit he need to stop his career. Just, for the sake of everything, stay rational.

Comment

Ye chizi ke Iran_19 mige be nazare man kamelan doroste: Tasmimgirie bade bazikonhaaye Irani dar morede raftan be Europa.

Ya dir miran (Karim, Kaveh) ya dar yek bashgaahe maskhare mimonan (Sardar), ya aslan nemiran Europa va miran pishe arabhaa (PAG).

Agar bekhahim dar lighaaye bartare Europa bazikon dashte bashim in zehniat bayad avaz beshe.

Albate az nazare TAVANAYI be nazare man masalan ham Sardar va ham Jahanbakhsh mitonan be sathe Hashemian va Kia beresan, AGAR tasmimgirie dorost o hesabi dar bareye

ayandeye khod bokonan.
                      DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Alireza Jahanbakhsh is a beast. Plane and simple. No sugarcoating.

There are some Moroccan fans talking smack and one of the main points they bring up: “We have like umm 20 players in Holland. They’re so good they’re gonna run over your team haha!”

My response: “But I see all the Dutch Moroccans lined up behind Ali Jahanbakhsh.”

Comment

this week Az play Ajax , a big game, they are 5 points behind psv a win would bring them closer to psv and move away from ajax

Comment

Ali knows he’s playing against Hakim Ziyech (who is the Moroccan prodigy). It would interesting to first watch the match, then to analyze, compare and contrast Ali and Hakim.

Comment

Let’s also consider how Alireza worked his ass off, playing his football in the streets of Iran. He wasn’t born nor started his football abroad in Europe.

Just as Sardar Azmoun, Karim Ansarifard, Saeed Ezatolahi, Kaveh Rezaei and Milad Mohammadi were brought up in Iran and their talent took them to Europe.

Comment

Agar eshtebah nakonam Ali-Reza mamolan ba Ajax khob baazi mikone. Parsaal dar in didaar yek paase gole besyaar mohemi daad ke baazi 2-2 shod.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WiOoGrrTns
                                DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Working...
                                X