This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
    why???he is not that good, he hardly even get tm call him, and cant even play.
    Are you asking a question or answering yourself. Alipour is better than Taremi and Gucci. He doesn't have Ansarifard experience but I rate him as equal or even better than Kaveh. Kaveh is a clean cut poacher. Alipour is a fast pace winge, a sharp shooter and a header combined. Alipour is the best replacement we can get for JB in RW.

Extra thought
    I seriously think it is time to use JB/Alipour (RW) Amiri/Torabi(LW) Combo. I am sure these will change our team fundamentally. We should either pick Kaveh or Gucci. Taremi should show enormous quality to keep him. He has been useless in LW or RW position by CQ. Taremi is a good SS (second striker). Azmoun being out of fit is just brutal. He has a lot of talents and the best tool we got upfront but his lazy ass staying in Rubin with Papa birdy makes it really hard for us to like him. If Deja is on form then we have hard time picking a CMF/AMF. We have Shojai, Deja and Saman.

Comment

JB has made his mark in Holland, but with his value stated at 9 million Euros now, it is time for a change of scenery. Hopefully after the WC, he gets the chance to move towards EPL

Comment

if alipour is better than gucci and taremi, he should go play in europe, instead of the iranian league, work hard, he will get call up like kaveh rezaei, till then i dont rate him

Comment

why???he is not that good, he hardly even get tm call him, and cant even play.
          I’m sorry I understood none of that. Are we even talking about the same thing? I’m saying he should replace JB once he goes to a bigger team either Alipour/Torabi/Ghaedi.

Comment

Harchi begam kam goftam..

If this guy doesn’t go to a top League in the summer I will be speechless. And I mean a top European League (La Liga, Bundesliga, EPL, Serie A).

Kheili khoobe in pesar. Alireza is on fire 🔥

Comment

Alireza Jahanbakhsh

Comment

if alipour is better than gucci and taremi, he should go play in europe, instead of the iranian league, work hard, he will get call up like kaveh rezaei, till then i dont rate him
                First you said he can't make a move to Europe because he can't get called up to the national team. Then it was he can't make the national team until he goes to Europe. Make up your mind 😂

Comment

They have a game in 40 minutes. JB is starting.

https://www.google.ca/search?q=AZ+-+...04tdqs;dt;fp;1

Comment

He is really bad today. None of his passes making their targets. And he seems lazy.

Comment

He just gave a golden pass that should have been scored ...

Comment

Last 10 minutes hes been playing great. 2 corners and 1 excellent chance completely missed by the once again terrible Van Overeem

Comment

Game ends 0-0. He was much better in the last 15 minutes.

Comment

he played just didnt take thier chances

Comment

"Jahanbakhsh dreams of three competitions: 'Hopefully I can go higher'

Alireza Jahanbakhsh has a contract until mid-2020 at AZ , but is already dreaming of a transfer in the summer. After the World Cup with Iran, the attacker would like to go abroad, he tells FOX Sports . Jahanbakhsh mentions three competitions that he dreams of.

The 24-year-old right winger wants to finish the season with AZ, he emphasizes. "Then I can hopefully take a step up, and I'm really looking forward to that, the Bundesliga is one of my dreams, that's a really nice competition, but the Premier League and LaLiga too, every player dreams of those competitions," he says. to.

Jahanbakhsh could be in the spotlight at the World Cup in Russia. Iran is divided into an extremely heavy group with Portugal, Spain and Morocco. "The first game against Morocco is the most important one, and our national coach calls it the final, if we take three points, then we will still live, otherwise it will be difficult." This season, Jahanbakhsh in 22 league matches accounted for 10 hits and 10 assists."

Lees meer op www.voetbalzone.nl

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X