Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great period by Feyenoord. They're playing really well!

Comment

Hatzidiakos has costed AZ single handily many points this season due to his defensive blunders...

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
        Hatzidiakos has costed AZ single handily many points this season due to his defensive blunders...
        replace with PAG, Ansari, Cheshmi and AZ are title contenders if they replace the useless weghorst with Taremi or Alipour

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
          replace with PAG, Ansari, Cheshmi and AZ are title contenders if they replace the useless weghorst with Taremi or Alipour
          Weghorst is alright sometimes, but the defence man is shambles

Comment

I'm sure if we packed all of Team Melli into AZ they would win lots of games

Comment

half time 1-0 feynord, the key is get a draw, az will be 4 points behind ajax, they play ajax later on also,just dont lose this game

Comment

Is it only me or Jahanbakhsh doesn't seem to be 100%?! Maybe they should have let him rest 1 more week.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                  Is it only me or Jahanbakhsh doesn't seem to be 100%?! Maybe they should have let him rest 1 more week.
                  I think they should have let him rest a week even if he was 100%, they have a ten point lead on the 4th place team anyways

Comment

Alireza is not as quick as usual... maybe still injured?

Comment

I think they should have let him rest a week even if he was 100%, they have a ten point lead on the 4th place team anyways
                      Yeah but maybe they wanted to try to get to the second or even the first place.

Comment

The entire AZ offense rideh today.

Comment

AZ with many individual mistakes when they attack! If they address those, they could create many dangerous situations.

Comment

Az is absolutely poor today.

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
                            Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

It's done. Feyenoord 2.

Comment

Jahanbakhsh is always invisible in big games.

Comment

Working...
                                X