refree is garbage today

Comment

AZ scored finally!

extra time.

Comment

Game over. 2-1 Feyenoord.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
          Jahanbakhsh is always invisible in big games.
          You're so right. He never plays big when it matters in recent games.

Comment

actually today game was robbed. the refree rob AZ, first he didnt give a peanlty, then a back pass where it hit the goali hand was a foul never give also

Comment

They rushed him back this week. He was basically with the physio team all week. I hope he gets some time off.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                They rushed him back this week. He was basically with the physio team all week. I hope he gets some time off.
                well he will get 3 weeks off, he will rest for 2 weeks

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                  replace with PAG, Ansari, Cheshmi and AZ are title contenders if they replace the useless weghorst with Taremi or Alipour
                  Honestly Weghorst isnt their problem.. Hes literally the Dutch Giroud lol so not great but not bad either. Obviously Taremi would be better but he aint the problem.

However, that one greek CB they have is so damn bad that even Khaled Shafiei fresh out of the K-League would do 2x a better job lol

Comment

Weghörst isnt the problem.

He’s a pretty mobile striker for someone who’s 6’5”

AZ just has horrible defenders.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

i watched the game from the stadium, to be honest ARJ was pretty garbage. Haps had him in the pocket very easy. I missed his explosivity. He was also limping a bit at the end of the first half. Maybe last week's injury didn't let him play freely?

Comment

They obviously rushed him back.

AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                          They obviously rushed him back.

i know by they will have 3 weeks off, and they can properly rest him

Comment

Originally posted by Agha Kasra View Post
                            i watched the game from the stadium, to be honest ARJ was pretty garbage. Haps had him in the pocket very easy. I missed his explosivity. He was also limping a bit at the end of the first half. Maybe last week's injury didn't let him play freely?
                            This is what I saw too, I went to their cup final last year and ARJ was completely invisible. He looks often lost in big games, can’t cope with the pressure

Comment

JB is on first page of FIFA WORLD CUP
                              http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/

Comment

AZ coach mentions that Alireza is still an injury concern, and he may or may not feature in the weekend match vs. FC Groningen:

"Jahanbakhsh doubt case at AZ

It remains to be seen whether AZ will have Alireza Jahanbakhsh in the home game against FC Groningen on Sunday. The attacker has hamstring complaints and trained separately from the rest of the group this week.

,, We have to wait and see how it is Saturday with him, whether he has a lot of reaction from today's training '', says trainer John van den Brom.

If Jahanbakhsh can not play, Van den Brom will have to improvise. It is very unusual this season that Jahanbakhsh is not there. He lacked only one match, against NAC in September. He then had a groin injury."

https://www.noordhollandsdagblad.nl/...elgeval-bij-az

Comment

Working...
                                X