This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
    Unconfirmed rumors on some AZ fan forum say that Jahanbakhsh is going to get picked up by a Premier League club for 15 million euro's in the winter transfer window.
    Is the source good?

Comment

You guys really don't follow enough EPL if you think he should go to England.

Comment

Originally posted by Gotham View Post
        You guys really don't follow enough EPL if you think he should go to England.
        Yeah I'd prefer to see him in La Liga or Bundesliga but I'll take EPL over Eredivisie any day

Comment

Originally posted by arkm110 View Post
          Yeah I'd prefer to see him in La Liga or Bundesliga but I'll take EPL over Eredivisie any day
          Like I said, you don't follow enough EPL either or you wouldn't wish that. You need to see how many players from the Dutch league have flopped these past few years in EPL (except Van Dijk and to some extent Daley Blind). Now it's Klaassen who's struggling to do anything, better season last year than JB and he hasn't scored or assisted a single goal yet for Everton.

Comment

Originally posted by Gotham View Post
            Like I said, you don't follow enough EPL either or you wouldn't wish that. You need to see how many players from the Dutch league have flopped these past few years in EPL (except Van Dijk and to some extent Daley Blind). Now it's Klaassen who's struggling to do anything, better season last year than JB and he hasn't scored or assisted a single goal yet for Everton.
            I do follow EPL and I do know they struggle from Eredivisie to EPL but if a player doesn't challenge themselves then what's the point? If his only offer outside of Holland is EPL, I'd prefer he takes it rather than stagnating in Holland. He doesn't have much more to grow in the Dutch league and staying their much longer will stunt his developing. At least if he goes to EPL, he'd learn to becoe more physical. And considering the work ethic and professionalism AJB has, it just isn't fair to automatically say he would flop in England just cause others have done in the past. For every former Eredisie player who "flopped" in England, their is another who flourished. Just look at Suarez for example

Comment

Jahanbaksh will shine in Serie A or La Liga. His style of play does not fit EPL.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Real Madrid Fan View Post
                Jahanbaksh will shine in Serie A or La Liga. His style of play does not fit EPL.
                He would also do well in the Bundesliga

Comment

They will play PEC Zwolle tonight, 4th of the Eredivisie. Important game, but on Sunday they will also play Ajax...very tough schedule. Big test for JB.

Comment

Ali just scored again.
                    'Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not to their own facts.”

Comment

goooooooooallllllll JAHAAANBAAAKHHSSSHHH

Comment

ALIREZA JAHANBAKHSH !

Comment

What a goal

Comment

Rofl it's almost unnormal now if our players don't score every week [emoji23][emoji122][emoji1130]

Comment

What a killer header we've never seen from him before, didn't know he had such a good heading ability...

Comment

His goal: http://www.dailymotion.com/embed/video/x6bk9ji

Comment

Working...
                                X