X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 goals and 1 assist ... boy is fire

Comment

Let’s trash talk JB before the World Cup so he can score the winning goal against Morocco

Comment

I didn't expect his form to continue after the break. Boy was I wrong !

Comment

Please go vote for AJB for MOM: https://twitter.com/OnsAZAlkmaar/sta...21185433866240
          "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

What’s his goal and assist count this season now?

Comment

Originally posted by arkm110 View Post
              I think hes at 10 goals and 8 assists!
              https://www.foxsports.com/soccer/stats?competition=15

Comment

10 goals 8 assists. He's now the third top scorer, and the second top assister

Comment

I believe in 21 games played its 10 goals and 8 assists.
                  "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

He is at 10 goals & 11 assists now in the league and were only in february. Damesh garm this is definately his best season so far. If everything goes well he will end this season with +30 scorer points. A good world cup and im 99% sure there will be like 10
                    offers from the top leagues. Unlike most of you who would love to see him in EPL i would die to see him in La Liga or Serie A.

Comment

He's doing amazing, but still, watch in the summer Weghorst recieving offers from Real Madrid & Manchester United, while Jahanbakhsh goes to Udinese or Las Palmas..

Comment

Originally posted by ShiroKhorshid View Post
                        He is at 10 goals & 11 assists now in the league and were only in february. Damesh garm this is definately his best season so far. If everything goes well he will end this season with +30 scorer points. A good world cup and im 99% sure there will be like 10
                        offers from the top leagues. Unlike most of you who would love to see him in EPL i would die to see him in La Liga or Serie A.
                        I would love for that to happen but we've been disappointed so many times. Let's wait and see. Even the best season might not guarantee him anything. From his interview' seems like he would like to go to he bundesliga!

Comment

100 goals 100 assists

Comment

Originally posted by ShiroKhorshid View Post

^ I think La Liga or League One are both good for his style. Even Bundesliga is somewhat great too.

Comment

Ali JB was named MVP of the match.

Comment

IF Incoming? You know what I give up, fuck you FIFA, FUT, and EA. Every single fucking week.

Comment

Working...
                                X