This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
    With 2 goals and an assist, you can be sure that EA will forget to give him an in-form in FIFA again...
    I swear if EA don't give him an IF this year I'm not buying FIFA anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by AsOen5 View Post
      I hope he gets his Team of the Season !
      They'll be sure to give it to Weghorst, the true star of the team.

I'm being facetious, but really, they give Syrian, Iraqi, and other Arab players IF's for being on the field in a game, yet Alireza can consistently be the man of the match, and it wouldn't surprise me if he goes the whole cycle without any recognition of his performance.

I know its just a video game, but this attitude towards our players is why people dismiss our TM so much. We can be the best team in Asia for 50 years straight, and the soccer "experts" will still overlook every Iranian player to enshrine a Korean, Japanese, or Australian.

We are the best team in Asia, but honestly I feel like our political problems as a nation make people view us as North Korea's level. It's a shame, but we need a player like Salah of Liverpool to break this ignorant view.

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
        They'll be sure to give it to Weghorst, the true star of the team.

I'm being facetious, but really, they give Syrian, Iraqi, and other Arab players IF's for being on the field in a game, yet Alireza can consistently be the man of the match, and it wouldn't surprise me if he goes the whole cycle without any recognition of his performance.

I know its just a video game, but this attitude towards our players is why people dismiss our TM so much. We can be the best team in Asia for 50 years straight, and the soccer "experts" will still overlook every Iranian player to enshrine a Korean, Japanese, or Australian.

We are the best team in Asia, but honestly I feel like our political problems as a nation make people view us as North Korea's level. It's a shame, but we need a player like Salah of Liverpool to break this ignorant view.
        well that player is/was azmoun. Just last year, I remember during CL games how much the ENGLISH commentators were raving about him, calling him a player with an incredible future ahead of him. Azmoun is still Azmoun. Yeah, hes hit bad form and made a bad decision staying in rubin, but we as fans need to stick by a player of that calibre more instead of simply discarding him after a run of poor performances.

Comment

Time for a new challenge
          For AJB.

I believe his potential is much higher and he needs to make the move this summer to challenge himself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

He got into a heated altercation with a player today - but he kept his cool and walked away. I liked it, he showed he won't shy away from anyone, but didn't do anything foolish either

Jahan is our most professional player - and if he is hot in the WC, we can create a lot of attacks against Morocco.

Comment

Originally posted by Ando Teymourian View Post
              He got into a heated altercation with a player today - but he kept his cool and walked away. I liked it, he showed he won't shy away from anyone, but didn't do anything foolish either

Jahan is our most professional player - and if he is hot in the WC, we can create a lot of attacks against Morocco.
              Is there a video of this altercation?

Comment

Some nice words from VDB about Ali and the incident with Cuevas:

AZ won FC Twente on Wednesday-evening with 0-4 and the big score is partly due to the fact that Cristian Cuevas was sent off the field fifteen minutes before time. The defender was in the clinch with Alireza Jahanbakhsh during the game. The Iranian says that Cuevas said annoying things to him during the match.

The attacker says he was challenged by the Chilean. "It was not smart of me, Sure, it can happen in the game, but he did not say good things, I was a little angry, I can not say what he said in front of the camera, he talked about my mother, that you should not do it anyway, but this can happen, luckily he got a second yellow card ", the attacker told Football Inside.

Trainer John van den Brom saw that his pupil was emotional by the words of Cuevas and took him aside. "Yes, of course, if Ali comes into his emotion, then Ali is Ali and you have to take him in." Here you stay, calm and you continue to focus on football, "says Van den Brom at FOX Sports. "Then you see, if he is calm, that he is decisive again", the trainer refers to the two goals of Jahanbakhsh.

Van den Brom saw that Jahanbakhsh was quibbling with Cuevas during the game, but said he was completely behind his pupil: "Ali is really a sweetheart, really a sweet little guy ... A fantastic professional If you get him as far as tonight , then something really has happened, believe me, because he is an example for many footballers. "

http://www.voetbalzone.nl/doc.asp?uid=322663

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                  Is there a video of this altercation?
                  http://video.varzesh3.com/video/1611...A8%D8%AE%D8%B4
                  sigpic

Comment

Should Alipour be JB AZ replacement?

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                      Alipour or Torabi or both

Comment

JB is to Mkhitaryan as Alipour is to Lacazette

Get Alipour on AZ and I won't be surprised if he scores even more goals than JB

Comment

Alipour has a really high Attacking IQ, just like Harry Kane he knows where to be how to find/make room (if this makes sense in english) , when to shoot how to shoot.
                          Even without that he would be valuable in Eredivisie :P
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                            why???he is not that good, he hardly even get tm call him, and cant even play.

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                              You can blame CQ for that. I can think of at least two TM strikers that Alipour is better than.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                                So what? Do you really rate players like Fred Friday higher than Alipour?

Comment

Working...
                                X