X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
    i think 3 weeks but i am not sure
    I think 4 weeks but I could be mistaken.

J/k

Comment

https://www.transfermarkt.de/alkmaar...ew/news/301561

Jahanbakhsh " My Dream League (to play in) is the Bundesliga"

In the article the Eredivisie expert from us says that Jahanbakhsh is one of the few players he thinks is ready to play in Bundesliga
      sigpic

Comment

Jahanbakhsh got another shout out on the Guardians' Football Weekly Podcast.
        One of the guests said to look out for him specifically in the World Cup. Lot of people are looking at him now.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
          Jahanbakhsh got another shout out on the Guardians' Football Weekly Podcast.
          One of the guests said to look out for him specifically in the World Cup. Lot of people are looking at him now.
          Have a link? Would like to tweet about it but need specifics

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
            Have a link? Would like to tweet about it but need specifics
            https://www.theguardian.com/football...weekly-podcast

at 1:05:33

Comment

Originally posted by AsOen5 View Post
              https://www.transfermarkt.de/alkmaar...ew/news/301561

Jahanbakhsh " My Dream League (to play in) is the Bundesliga"

In the article the Eredivisie expert from us says that Jahanbakhsh is one of the few players he thinks is ready to play in Bundesliga
              Bayern get him!

Comment

World Cup Lineup

---Jahanbakhsh-------Ghoddos---------Taremi---
                ---------------------Azmoun-----------------------

Comment

World Cup Lineup

---Jahanbakhsh-------Ghoddos---------Taremi---
                  ---------------------Azmoun-----------------------

I would put Kaveh instead of Azmoun....Azmoun doesn't deserve to start until he shows he is in shape

Comment

Originally posted by MR.ESTESNAII View Post
                    I would put Kaveh instead of Azmoun....Azmoun doesn't deserve to start until he shows he is in shape
                    There is a pretty big talent gap between Azmoun and Kaveh - let's not lose sight of that. Azmoun performs for country - always. He has potential to be big on a world stage.

And this is coming from a guy with Kaveh Rezaei in my signature ...

Comment

There is a pretty big talent gap between Azmoun and Kaveh - let's not lose sight of that. Azmoun performs for country - always. He has potential to be big on a world stage.

And this is coming from a guy with Kaveh Rezaei in my signature ...
                      I know but I am afraid of Azmouns lack of play and lack of fitness. We can't afford to miss any chances....Kaveh is playing hard and is on his game...Even though just like you I love Azmoun more but I hate to throw my shoe at my TV during WC when he misses a chance Lool

Comment

Originally posted by MR.ESTESNAII View Post
                        I know but I am afraid of Azmouns lack of play and lack of fitness. We can't afford to miss any chances....Kaveh is playing hard and is on his game...Even though just like you I love Azmoun more but I hate to throw my shoe at my TV during WC when he misses a chance Lool
                        Azmoun has a had a strong winter preseason, he looks sharp and rubin look better. I think he will take off second half of season, especially with world cup now on the horizon. I would go with the same lineup posted by tehranto.

--------------Beiranvand------------

Vouria----PAG-------Montazeri/Jalal--------Milad

------------Ezatolahi------Hajsafi--------------------

--ARJ--------------Ghoddos-------------Taremi--------

-------------------Azmoun-----------------

Bench : Ansarifard, Rezaei, Alipour, Mazaheri, Jalal/Montazeri, Rezaeian, Ali Karimi.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                          Azmoun has a had a strong winter preseason, he looks sharp and rubin look better. I think he will take off second half of season, especially with world cup now on the horizon. I would go with the same lineup posted by tehranto.
                          --------------Beiranvand------------
                          Vouria----PAG-------Montazeri/Jalal--------Milad
                          ------------Ezatolahi------Hajsafi--------------------
                          --ARJ--------------Ghoddos-------------Taremi--------
                          -------------------Azmoun-----------------
                          Bench : Ansarifard, Rezaei, Alipour, Mazaheri, Jalal/Montazeri, Rezaeian, Ali Karimi.
                          you not taking, gucci, ashkan?masoud?

Comment

you not taking, gucci, ashkan?masoud?
                            not taking gucci, Masoud on bench for one of the 3 forwards. What can I say, we have a stacked team. I would take both Masoud and Dejagah, but I really want to see more of ghoddos at CAM.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                              not taking gucci, Masoud on bench for one of the 3 forwards. What can I say, we have a stacked team. I would take both Masoud and Dejagah, but I really want to see more of ghoddos at CAM.
                              the problem is karim does not perform for tm and taremi i dont have faith in him

Comment

the problem is karim does not perform for tm and taremi i dont have faith in him
                                Bro you not watch TM matches?

1. http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x641oak
                                2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3c2EGXIdAs
                                3. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXdoWO5_D90

Watch these goals and please rethink that statement.

Comment

Working...
                                X