• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shahin K View Post
    He is injured badly you guys

AZ is uitblinker Jahanbakhsh een tijdje kwijt

https://www.ad.nl/nederlands-voetbal...ialsharing_app

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G950F met Tapatalk
    Jahanbaksh injured again?! Dang poor guy can't catch a break.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
      Well, since he wanted a player to replace Jahanbakhsh with (he thought Jahanbakhsh would leave after the summer), I hope you guys recommended Torabi! He can play in the same position and a perfect replacement for Jahanbakhsh.

If you did recommend Torabi, I really hope you emphasized on it! Playing in the Dutch league is exactly what he needs. and I think with his talent, the club wouldn't miss Jahanbakhsh when he leaves.

Win-win situation.
      Thanks, I totally agree.

Comment

Originally posted by Shahin K View Post
        He is injured badly you guys

AZ is uitblinker Jahanbakhsh een tijdje kwijt

https://www.ad.nl/nederlands-voetbal...ialsharing_app

Translation please ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
          Translation please ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          The trainer said, "it did not look good"
          "He has played alot of games and can be due to tiredness"
          "Looks like a hamstring injury, Alireza touched his groin"
          "He might be out for a while"

BARCELONA-IRAAAN-PERSPOLIS
          CITY

Comment

Hands down the most professional Iranian footballer in 2018. Alireza Jahanbakhsh is our biggest hope to play in one of the best football clubs in the world today. He is a real example of what hard work and true passion does to someone. Alireza’s craft is football and he is hands down our best player today. So proud of him.

Comment

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ AZ Alkmaar | 2017 - 2018

They have literally no replacement for JB. Their rotation players are either all loaned out or injured as well. I prefer JB to be rested more for the World Cup, he has proved himself enough in the league already.

Bel Hassani will get his chance now, although he’s a CAM not a RW.

Comment

he did post celebraty posts on insta after the game it would be a bit weird if he would be injured 1-2 months.

Comment

seem he is injured up to 4 weeks

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                    Why not? An assist is contribution to score a goal. That covers own goals.
                    Did some research and some people say that because Assists are not in any form relevant in the rules of football. It comes to every League to decide for their own how they handle the stats.
                    If anybody knows better correct me If it's wrong ^^
                    sigpic

Comment

AZ has to keep AJ away till the cup game , and TM medical need to be sure he will be back to form for the world cup

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                        AZ has to keep AJ away till the cup game , and TM medical need to be sure he will be back to form for the world cup
                        this is really bad news. I really wanted him to get to 30 goals + assists. Hopefully its just a a couple weeks

Comment

Originally posted by AsOen5 View Post
                          Did some research and some people say that because Assists are not in any form relevant in the rules of football. It comes to every League to decide for their own how they handle the stats.
                          If anybody knows better correct me If it's wrong ^^
                          While every league/organization has their own way theoretically, there's a general consensus that an uninterrupted touch from a teammate which leads to a goal counts as an assist (pass, cross, etc.). That's how reputable organizations like EPL and WhoScored do it. Only MLS does it like Transfermarkt and this is from the same country who uses imperial units when everybody else uses the metric system so connect the dots lol

Comment

Originally posted by Gotham View Post
                            While every league/organization has their own way theoretically, there's a general consensus that an uninterrupted touch from a teammate which leads to a goal counts as an assist (pass, cross, etc.). That's how reputable organizations like EPL and WhoScored do it. Only MLS does it like Transfermarkt and this is from the same country who uses imperial units when everybody else uses the metric system so connect the dots lol
                            actually in epl getting a pk counts as an assist. Im pretty sure own goals do too

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                              actually in epl getting a pk counts as an assist. Im pretty sure own goals do too
                              I'll check that out later, pretty sure that's not the case though

Comment

the problem with AZ is they need Alireza badly, and depend too much on him, now they are 2 points, off ajax as they lose today, and next week AZ play at feynord, which they need to perform and alireza is not there, and ajax play herenveen. the club could have done rotation , but now, they have to play and win and bring alireza for the cup game at least, i am sure they can get 2nd but will be hard, and alireza wont be able to get more goals.Unless he come back much faster , they say 4 weeks but a player can come back faster

Comment

Working...
                                X