Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As long as he joins a champion's league qualified team, it doesn't matter if he joins Serie A or Bundesliga. What ever it is, it's gonna be great for us to see!!!

Damesh garm! He made big clubs to come after him.

Azmoun should have really joined a Dutch team. He would have pishraft!

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
      hes going to napoli. I am convinced. At around 4:40 when asked about his fav league, ( he always used to say bundesliga), he says he has a favorite since he was young, but he wont say bc now the situation has changed and he is fortunate to have offers from many different top leagues. Right before when asked directly about napoli he said he couldnt say but their had been talks with clubs.
      I feel like I had the same takeaway from his words.
      It would be a perfect fit IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Given the way they are pursuing him (reportedly) it really would be the best move. Not only are they 1. a top, top side and challenge for both their domestic league and participate well in the champions league(not spectators by any means) and 2. one of the most well coaches teams in all of europe who play excellent style of soccer, more importantly, they are prioritizing transferring him and seem to have faith in him. This is key. He needs to go there and play, and I think he will

Comment

well the good news is he will leave AZ for sure, i am thinking az want to capitalise on his value and find the best team, while Napoli want to buy him fast, since he will be cheap then

Comment

Question for me is how do we get these type of performances from him? At the moment it’s frustrating knowing what he’s capable of and this season he’s shown the type of form (and class) that teams are built around.

Would playing regularly aside Ghoddos at CAM, who moves the ball faster than others improve him? Or Shojaei deeper lying to dictate and keep switching the play to both sides (given Taremi’s form for Team Melli we need to give him the ball as much as possible too).

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
              ^
              This Foor guy is an opportunist and I am pretty sure he hates JB. Before JB goes to NEC, he was the first choice RW in that team. After JB joined them, Foor was on the bench most of the time and lost a little bit of fame he had. His market value went down and he was shuffled to other positions which didn't help him much either, until JB left NEC. I am pretty sure he hated JB for that. I had this guy on my radar for so long, and I was proved right when AZ played a match against NEC.
              Foor was playing in opposite position of JB and JB was passing him left and right until JB scored a goal and this Foor guy elbowed JB's face in one of their encounters. Resulting JB being subbed and doctors attending him. Fortunately, the impact was not that bad to cause JB any serious physical damage. But if I am not wrong, the impact knocked him unconscious.
              This match
              https://www.transfermarkt.com/spielb...ericht/2589075
              Every time they played against each other there was this intense jealously or tension. I could feel it. Kudos to JB for being a gentleman and passing his shirt to him. He has a big heart.
              JB had few good friends from his time in NEC too. I remember that black LW aka Limbombe. He was a good friend of JB and a very good winger, too.
              Foor is the nephew of a friend of mine. He's a good guy and for sure doesn't hate JB. You just completely made up a story..

Comment

The problem is that we need to stack the middle of the park, but both Jahanbakhsh and Ghoddos are most lethal as cutting-in wingers. If we had a really solid central midfielder and extra defensive cover then we could afford the luxury of playing them in their best positions. But we don't and we can't. JB will, unfortunately, never be the same kind of player for Iran that he is in a club team. I really really hope I am proved wrong

Comment

Assist

Second goal

Third goal

PSYCHOPATH
                  https://open.spotify.com/track/54q3rTiRdvXGar9WvqJA4T

Comment

Originally posted by Babak agha View Post
                    Foor is the nephew of a friend of mine. He's a good guy and for sure doesn't hate JB. You just completely made up a story..
                    This is not a story. you can watch the match when Foor was angry and elbowed JB in the face. I gave you the reference. Watch the match and their encounters and you see what I am saying. I think there was video about this on Varzesh3.com too. JB was injured and they subbed him out.

Please tell us what is the name of Foor's uncle who is your friend?

This is SkySport reporting the match
                    http://www.skysports.com/football/ne...alkmaar/339367

Here is our own members watching the match.
                    http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...ht=jahanbakhsh

And here watch the video that how Foor injured him. I watched the entire match (after the reports) and saw the tension between them. Please next time check the fact before calling another person a liar. No hard feeling btw.

http://video.varzesh3.com/video/1078...AF%DB%8C%D8%AF
                    Last edited by PersianLegion; 04-21-2018, 05:39 AM.

Comment

This is not a story. you can watch the match when Foor was angry and elbowed JB in the face. I gave you the reference. Watch the match and their encounters and you see what I am saying. I think there was video about this on Varzesh3.com too. JB was injured and they subbed him out.

Please tell us what is the name of Foor's uncle who is your friend?

This is SkySport reporting the match
                      http://www.skysports.com/football/ne...alkmaar/339367

Here is our own members watching the match.
                      http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...ht=jahanbakhsh

And here watch the video that how Foor injured him. I watched the entire match (after the reports) and saw the tension between them. Please next time check the fact before calling another person a liar. No hard feeling btw.

http://video.varzesh3.com/video/1078...AF%DB%8C%D8%AF
                      The guy waited outside of his dressing room just to get his shirt. Why would he do that if he hated him?

Comment

Originally posted by ShirFarhad View Post
                        The guy waited outside of his dressing room just to get his shirt. Why would he do that if he hated him?
                        Read what he said about the shirt. He said this will be a collection item and won't last long here. You can sell the shirt for a good price later when JB's fame goes up. I bet already some Iranian will buy that shirt for a good price.

I didn't see this guy even apologize JB after he injured JB. Can you see any reaction that show some remorse in that match? Why didn't JB gave him the shirt right in the field? and he went to locker room? I am not trying to make a big story out of this but it was obvious when they both were in NEC and early when JB joined AZ. The hatred or hard feeling might has gone now but Foor definitely didn't like JB back then.

If I was in JB's place, I would have loved to keep this shirt because it would remind me of this very day that he scored 3 goals and gave 1 assist. It can be a jumping stage for him and a good memory but he gave up this valuable item to give it to the guy who injured him and had tension with. He has a big heart. I respect him even more now.
                        Last edited by PersianLegion; 04-21-2018, 06:04 AM.

Comment

Read what he said about the shirt. He said this will be a collection item and won't last long here. You can sell the shirt for a good price later when JB's fame goes up. I bet already some Iranian will buy that shirt for a good price.
                          I didn't see this guy even apologize JB after he injured JB. Can you see any reaction that show some remorse in that match? Why didn't JB gave him the shirt right in the field? and he went to locker room? I am not trying to make a big story out of this but it was obvious when they both were in NEC and early when JB joined AZ. The hatred or hard feeling might has gone now but Foor definitely didn't like JB back then.
                          If I was in JB's place, I would have loved to keep this shirt because it would remind me of this very day that he scored 3 goals and gave 1 assist. It can be a jumping stage for him and a good memory but he gave up this valuable item to give it to the guy who injured him and had tension with. He has a big heart. I respect him even more now.
                          Lmao, I read what he said and he didn't say that. He said that the t-shirt would be part of his collection at home and that Jahanbakhsh will for too long in the Eredivisie. He wasnt referring to his t-shirt.

Comment

Originally posted by ShirFarhad View Post
                            Lmao, I read what he said and he didn't say that. He said that the t-shirt would be part of his collection at home and that Jahanbakhsh will for too long in the Eredivisie. He wasnt referring to his t-shirt.
                            Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post
                            Alireza's former teammate at NEC and now current Vitesse player, Navarone Foor, waited to get Alireza jersey after the match:

"Foor won the wanted shirt: 'Become a collector's item. It does not stay long '
                            https://www.vi.nl/nieuws/speler-van-...or-jahanbakhsh
                            Then wrong translation. But do you deny the value of the shirt?
                            Last edited by PersianLegion; 04-21-2018, 07:19 AM.

Comment

In an interview with Tasnim new agency, Amir Hashemi Moghaddam (Alireza's agent) says that top European clubs have shown interest in him.

Napoli, Lazio, Inter Milan and many other English and Spanish clubs have regularly monitored Alireza.

He can now easily play in the EPL.

Some say he should move to a big club, but they are mistaken. A big club for Alireza is a place where it would be suitable for his next step. For example, ManuU or Man City are top clubs, but perhaps a smaller club, might be big enough for Alireza.

He will move after this season to a team where the coach believes 100% in him and not only bcz he had a good season and played in the world cup. It doesn't matter which country or what club, but it is important to take a bigger step.

He hopes that following this step, the top 5 clubs such as Barca, Real, Bayern or ManU will be after him.

https://www.tasnimnews.com/fa/news/1...A7%D8%B3%D8%AA

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
                                In an interview with Tasnim new agency, Amir Hashemi Moghaddam (Alireza's agent) says that top European clubs have shown interest in him.

Napoli, Lazio, Inter Milan and many other English and Spanish clubs have regularly monitored Alireza.

He can now easily play in the EPL.

Some say he should move to a big club, but they are mistaken. A big club for Alireza is a place where it would be suitable for his next step. For example, ManuU or Man City are top clubs, but perhaps a smaller club, might be big enough for Alireza.

He will move after this season to a team where the coach believes 100% in him and not only bcz he had a good season and played in the world cup. It doesn't matter which country or what club, but it is important to take a bigger step.

He hopes that following this step, the top 5 clubs such as Barca, Real, Bayern or ManU will be after him.

https://www.tasnimnews.com/fa/news/1...A7%D8%B3%D8%AA
                                sounds like a plan

Comment

Working...
                                X