X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ AZ Alkmaar | 2017 - 2018

Originally posted by shayan_esteghlali View Post
    He hasn’t been average for team melli, its the style of play that makes players like him and azmoun look weaker. We play very defensive football, and they are very offensive players, dont really suit our style.
    Players like Amiri look good because they run so much and add a lot defensively to our team
    True. Players like Azmon, AJ, Taremi, or Karimi have to cover such a long distance when team transitions from defense to offense. And in many situations (long balls) they find themselves with very few options around them.

Think of them trying to score only on break always. Very very hard and rare. Soccer is all about chances. TM offense needs more chances.

I think CQ has fixed the players attitude, defense and very importantly stamina. He needs to work on offense. TM passing and attack left something out except for parts of the game agains Portugal.
    .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
        What an awesome awesome video! Thanks for sharing!

Comment

I think Jahanbakhsh will replace Mahrez at Leicester City.

Comment

Originally posted by khodam View Post
            True. Players like Azmon, AJ, Taremi, or Karimi have to cover such a long distance when team transitions from defense to offense. And in many situations (long balls) they find themselves with very few options around them.
            Think of them trying to score only on break always. Very very hard and rare. Soccer is all about chances. TM offense needs more chances.
            I think CQ has fixed the players attitude, defense and very importantly stamina. He needs to work on offense. TM passing and attack left something out except for parts of the game agains Portugal.
            Your comment is right on except for your last request.
            CQ's style of football is as defensive and one dimensional as we have seen in the last seven and plus years and he is not going to change anything about his style because in his mind, this ultra defensive style is the only way for the limited Iranian football to get results.
            So as long as CQ is in charge, you will only see the type of football that we have been witnessing since 2011.

Comment

Originally posted by Babak View Post
              I think Jahanbakhsh will replace Mahrez at Leicester City.
              What makes you think that?

Comment

Alireza meets his little fan who works in brick manufacturing in khavar shahr and donates his shirt to him, although he could have chosen a more suitable size.

Comment

in a country with so much wealth, our people have to live in poverty... my heart hurts when i see these pictures. This little kid should be in school not working in brick manufacturing. lanat bar ien nezame arab parast.

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                    What makes you think that?
                    Because we are in mid July and we still haven’t found a decent Mahrez replacement so he’s the closest best thing.

Comment

Originally posted by euphory View Post
                      in a country with so much wealth, our people have to live in poverty... my heart hurts when i see these pictures. This little kid should be in school not working in brick manufacturing. lanat bar ien nezame arab parast.
                      ya habibi even though I'm not Arab a little respect please, this is respectable forum when you beat us at the world cup despite the fact that we scored against our camp we greeted you all and wished good luck thereafter, while I was in the forum also when you have been beaten by tunisia, his insulted the Arabs wrongly and wrongly while tunisia a lot is non arab so a little respect please, otherwise I can understand your anger

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                        Because we are in mid July and we still haven’t found a decent Mahrez replacement so he’s the closest best thing.
                        are you for leiscter lol ??

Comment

Originally posted by marouane View Post
                          are you for leiscter lol ??
                          Yes!

Also ignore the person above we have Arabs in Iran and villages near Iraq where they only speak Arabic as a main language and only speak Persian to outsiders. They also have their street roads/billboards written in Arabic. (This is from personal experience.)

Comment

Yes!

Also ignore the person above we have Arabs in Iran and villages near Iraq where they only speak Arabic as a main language and only speak Persian to outsiders. They also have their street roads/billboards written in Arabic. (This is from personal experience.)
                            look what say euphory fifty percent he is right but this is a forum of football we need just to speak about football thats all, not need to speak politics this is my point of view, being arab or persian or north african dont mean nothing (concerning moral value not history) we are all human, personally i admire persian people in history, and i like a ancient team called pas hamdan ....

Comment

Originally posted by marouane View Post
                              ya habibi even though I'm not Arab a little respect please, this is respectable forum when you beat us at the world cup despite the fact that we scored against our camp we greeted you all and wished good luck thereafter, while I was in the forum also when you have been beaten by tunisia, his insulted the Arabs wrongly and wrongly while tunisia a lot is non arab so a little respect please, otherwise I can understand your anger
                              you are not arab, you only speak arabic. please take a look at our history and our country now. i dont know if you know what arab parast means but i am sure you will understand my point of view after you have read my countries history. anyway this is not the general forum so i will not discus this here. jahanbakhsh deserves a nice thread without it being a political one.

i am gratefull for what he has done, looked up for this little kid and made his dream come true.. i am sure he has done more than only give him his jersey.

Comment

Yes!

That has nothing to do with the regime being Arab parast. You can try as hard as you want, but Khuzestan will always be an Iranian province (you tried to claim Ahvaz and Abadan were Arab cities before).

Comment

Working...
                                X