This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
    That has nothing to do with the regime being Arab parast. You can try as hard as you want, but Khuzestan will always be an Iranian province (you tried to claim Ahvaz and Abadan were Arab cities before).
    But it’s still racism in a way, I was mocking Iranians who claim those are Arab cities. How can a city be in Iran and not be part of Iran. Use some logic, if people wanted those to be Arab cities then we would have to do the same for other minorities for Iran.

Plus didn’t you say you where from near where Kaebi was, so you’d know better than me. Again I do not claim those aren’t cities part of Iran, but I do not deny their Arabic influence.

Comment

Back to topic please!

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
        Because we are in mid July and we still haven’t found a decent Mahrez replacement so he’s the closest best thing.
        Well yeah but has he even been linked with Leicester?

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
          Well yeah but has he even been linked with Leicester?
          No, but people on the forums over there want him.

Comment

https://www.kansbericht.com/online-w...leicester-city

Comment

If ARJ goes to Leicester I'll change my username to IranianLeicester11

But more importantly, Hoorad will cream his pants if this move actually happens

Comment

there was also links of it a while back. Idk if its still the best option, if Lazio are still as interested as before that would be very interesting too. Leicester is MUCH better tha brighton though.

Comment

My reaction:

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                    there was also links of it a while back. Idk if its still the best option, if Lazio are still as interested as before that would be very interesting too. Leicester is MUCH better tha brighton though.
                    LOL you can't even compare Brighton to us, that's an insult to our superiorty! Lazio? BABA he wants to play for Man Utd in the future so EPL is the best choice for him

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                    If ARJ goes to Leicester I'll change my username to IranianLeicester11

But more importantly, Hoorad will cream his pants if this move actually happens
                    SMH... Where is the loyalty to your club?

Comment

What happened to the Napoli rumours?

Comment

Originally posted by TAJ_LIVERPOOL View Post
                        What happened to the Napoli rumours?
                        Napoli has already signed a non-EU player and already signed a winger in Simone Verdi, so the probability of ARJ moving to Napoli is almost 0

Comment

Not overly realistic, but Sarri wanted ARJ at Napoli (interest fell when Ancelotti became manager), however, he is close to signing with Chelsea (according to rumours, getting presented in the next 48 hours). Meanwhile Mourinho wants Willian to Man Utd, so a small chance that ARJ goes to Chelsea, probably as backup?

Comment

Originally posted by siz View Post
                            Not overly realistic, but Sarri wanted ARJ at Napoli (interest fell when Ancelotti became manager), however, he is close to signing with Chelsea (according to rumours, getting presented in the next 48 hours). Meanwhile Mourinho wants Willian to Man Utd, so a small chance that ARJ goes to Chelsea, probably as backup?
                            I think with a club like Napoli which has a lesser budget than Chelsea makes the coach also look at the best option with a good price like ARJ. But at Chelsea he will have much more budget to buy a better player than ARJ although ofcourse it doesnt mean it's not possible by Chelsea to buy ARJ . But it would be amazing to see him in Chelsea if it happens to be true.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                              Lazio bought Berisha

Comment

Which Berisha? If you refer to Veton, he did very little in Austria, 29 games 4 goals. His brother is already at Lazio and not doing that much either. In any case he is not a competition/alternative to AJB if Lazio are/were interested in AJB.

Comment

Working...
                                X