Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"It's not over until the fat lady sings" (just an American proverb ) Weekend is almost over. I can testify that Yoga and meditation helped. Look forward to an exciting announcement regarding ARJ this week. I have no doubt that no matter what, he will make the best of the situation. He is a gentleman and a professional and I only wish him the best.

Comment

Originally posted by ShervinJ View Post
      I’m starting to think Leicester is looking more possible. Jahanbakhsh liking that Michael Joustra photo we saw earlier pretty much confirms that there is an option between the two clubs. At the beginning of the window, Alireza said that Brighton were the first real club showing concrete interest in him. It did not seem like he was motivated to make it his goal to sign for them but rather to share the information as an option. Maybe the Brighton rumors picked up and Leicester have felt pressure to get his signature quickly.
      Agreed, the players on Instagram were acting kind of suspect with their comments. 'We know were your going' so it can't be Brighton that would be too obvious. The suspense lol

Comment

They are probably just fucking with the fans, I can definitely see the boys doing that and having some fun with it.
        Chelsea FC || Esteghlal || Team Melli

Comment

Speculation on my part: Amir Hashemi is trying to facilitate a Pouraliganji signing with the same team that Alireza is headed to, sort of as a 2 for 1 package. We know:
          1) they are very close buddies
          2) Pouraliganji is advised/represented by Hashemi
          3) Pouraliganji has stated he is looking to sign on with a team in a “western European league”
          4) he is a free agent with no challenges involving Al-Sadd to sign off on a transfer
          5) he has already turned down big money from Qatari clubs
          6) rumors relating to his future club have been essentially nonexistent up to this point (typical historically of marquee signings by Iranian players)
          7) Pouraliganji undoubtedly proved himself as a dominant centerback capable of playing at the highest level during the WC. Like Alireza, he is a model citizen and true gentleman with the requisite character to flourish on the largest stage.
          8) both Jahanbakhsh and Hashemi are of the rare breed of exemplary Iranians seeking more than just personal achievements. Rather, both are passionate about using their opportunities and success to help promote Iranian progression as a whole in world football.
          9) There is a generally successful trend in recent years of Iranian legionnaires joining European clubs with a fellow teammate from the national team: (ie. Karim and Javad, Karim and Ehsan, Karim and Shojaei, Azmoun and Ezatolahi, Azmoun and Shekari, Rezaei and Gholizadeh/Noorafkan, Taremi and Rezaeian, Amiri and Hosseini, etc.

Earlier this year, I was cautiously optimistic that the next duo would be Sardar and Jahanbakhsh. But now, my gut tells me we may possibly see Jahanbakhsh and Pouraliganji together in the EPL this season. What do you guys think?

Comment

Originally posted by Babak View Post
            Speculation on my part: Amir Hashemi is trying to facilitate a Pouraliganji signing with the same team that Alireza is headed to, sort of as a 2 for 1 package. We know:
            1) they are very close buddies
            2) Pouraliganji is advised/represented by Hashemi
            3) Pouraliganji has stated he is looking to sign on with a team in a “western European league”
            4) he is a free agent with no challenges involving Al-Sadd to sign off on a transfer
            5) he has already turned down big money from Qatari clubs
            6) rumors relating to his future club have been essentially nonexistent up to this point (typical historically of marquee signings by Iranian players)
            7) Pouraliganji undoubtedly proved himself as a dominant centerback capable of playing at the highest level during the WC. Like Alireza, he is a model citizen and true gentleman with the requisite character to flourish on the largest stage.
            8) both Jahanbakhsh and Hashemi are of the rare breed of exemplary Iranians seeking more than just personal achievements. Rather, both are passionate about using their opportunities and success to help promote Iranian progression as a whole in world football.
            9) There is a generally successful trend in recent years of Iranian legionnaires joining European clubs with a fellow teammate from the national team: (ie. Karim and Javad, Karim and Ehsan, Karim and Shojaei, Azmoun and Ezatolahi, Azmoun and Shekari, Rezaei and Gholizadeh/Noorafkan, Taremi and Rezaeian, Amiri and Hosseini, etc.

Earlier this year, I was cautiously optimistic that the next duo would be Sardar and Jahanbakhsh. But now, my gut tells me we may possibly see Jahanbakhsh and Pouraliganji together in the EPL this season. What do you guys think?
            Very good points Babak jaan. It will be ideal to see PAG and ARJ on the same team.

Comment

than please educate us!
              Originally posted by elnino99 View Post
              I really don't understand the hate for Brighton.

Some of the posts here show a shocking lack of knowledge and insight into Premier League.
              Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Have you guys read what people are posting on Leicester city's forum... Hilarious haha
                https://www.foxestalk.co.uk/topic/11...akhsh/?page=40

Also Brighton seems like a done deal guys.. look:
                az.JPG

So apparently the source is the director of football of Leicester!

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
                  Have you guys read what people are posting on Leicester city's forum... Hilarious haha
                  https://www.foxestalk.co.uk/topic/11...akhsh/?page=40

Also Brighton seems like a done deal guys.. look:
                  [ATTACH]18207[/ATTACH]

So apparently the source is the director of football of Leicester!
                  that idiot on twitter is no source

Comment

What is he doing in Paris?

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad21 View Post
                      What is he doing in Paris?
                      It's not 100% confirmed, but chances are he is sorting out his VISA as past players have had to do before playing in the UK.
                      Twitter and Instagram: @aryo__hadi

ZendebadIran!

Comment

Alireza will play for brighton. Done deal.

Comment

Originally posted by suissi View Post
                          Alireza will play for brighton. Done deal.
                          Source?

Comment

https://www.omroepgelderland.nl/nieu...er-Jahanbakhsh

Comment

What is his fitness situation with his hamstrings? http://www.persianfootball.com/news/...string-injury/

Comment

It will be announced between 5pm-8pm GMT.

It’s all sorted.

Comment

Working...
                                X