Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
        he has been spotted in hove

https://twitter.com/woytekB/status/1...420177408?s=19

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk
        what does that mean? WTF is a hove

Comment

Apparently Brighton to announce ARJ7 in less then an hour
          "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

Originally posted by daggerhashimoto View Post
            what does that mean? WTF is a hove
            Hove is the town next to Brighton, which was merged with the city to form one borough. That is why the club is called: Brighton & Hove Albion F.C.

Comment

Ugh, this sucks on so many levels. I went to Brighton secondary school (not in the UK), despise any blue on my teams' shirts, and find the crest to be a complete bore. Oh well, I'll just have to get the away one and support the club anyway. Also, I hope there is a release clause in the agreement in case BAH get relegated this season. If the past few years of the prem are any indication, they might.

Comment

I Just signed up for their forum, Hopefully this deal goes through
                WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by freak View Post
                  If the past few years of the prem are any indication, they might.
                  Funny you say that because it’s actually quite the opposite. Most teams in the premier league currently are teams that have been promoted within the last 4-5 years.
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
                    I Just signed up for their forum, Hopefully this deal goes through
                    I‘m also a member there
                    PS.: got 38 upvotes in 2 post... I think they like us

Comment

the thread on Brighton forum about him has 335 pages same as here since beginning of his whole season at AZ. Crazy

Comment

This is why I love epl and British fans, all the teams have big followings ( Bar Man City lawl) United forums are the same with new signings. The Pogba thread from a few years back was jokes. People following him irl in LA, his plane etc

Comment

Originally posted by ali8karimi View Post
                          the thread on Brighton forum about him has 335 pages same as here since beginning of his whole season at AZ. Crazy
                          Yeah I think it's better to compare by numbers of posts though. At the time of writing this post their Jahanbaksh thread had 3,375 while we're at 3,370!

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                            Funny you say that because it’s actually quite the opposite. Most teams in the premier league currently are teams that have been promoted within the last 4-5 years.
                            Half the clubs are regulars in the Premier League: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Premier_League#Champions
                            Leicester fall in the category as pretenders and Brighton as newbies.

Last season both had 12 TV games on Sky.

Comment

Originally posted by persian_pooya View Post
                              Yeah I think it's better to compare by numbers of posts though. At the time of writing this post their Jahanbaksh thread had 3,375 while we're at 3,370!
                              They have definitely beaten us. We've had this thread for 1 year!

Comment

His first 5 games would be Watford, United, Liverpool, Southampton, City. God i'm so excited to watch him play in the premier league

Comment

Working...
                                X