who is Iran greatest ever player?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

who is Iran greatest ever player?

Iran always had great players, but who is the greatest player Iran ever had, there are many, i personally thing is Ali Daei, he is the face of Iran football, all time international goal scorer that it self , is something that will make any Asian not alone Iranian proud, share your view
    Ali Daei
    0%
    Ali parvin
    0%
    Naser hejazi
    0%
    Mehdi Mahdavikia
    0%
    Ali karimi
    0%
    Ahmadreza Abedzadeh
    0%

My guess is that you are under 30.
    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Daei put up the numbers.

Kia had the most successful international career

Karimi had the most talent

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
        My guess is that you are under 30.
        i am but our players in 80s were good but not the greatest, 70s had good players, i choose two of the best, 90s and 2000s have players, i only leave out the 60s and 80s

Comment

Two threads one day? Ehsan Jaan youre on a roll

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
            i am but our players in 80s were good but not the greatest, 70s had good players, i choose two of the best, 90s and 2000s have players, i only leave out the 60s and 80s
            You've left out much more than that even not counting the decades you admit to. Players such as Mehrab Shahrokhi, Homayoun Behzadi, Gholam Hossein Mazloomi, Ghafour Jahani, Safar Iranpak....
            I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by ShervinJ View Post
              Two threads one day? Ehsan Jaan youre on a roll
              honestly this one just came up on my mind, european leagues dont start, and iran league is a joke and tm play in likw 20 something day, just taught make a forum and see what people say

Comment

You've left out much more than that even not counting the decades you admit to. Players such as Mehrab Shahrokhi, Homayoun Behzadi, Gholam Hossein Mazloomi, Ghafour Jahani, Safar Iranpak....
                they are great, but the 70s best TM players were mostly naser hejazi and ali parvin, plus you cant select from alot of players, they are great but not the best, argentina has many many many great players but there is only one maradona, is the same for iran

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                  they are great, but the 70s best TM players were mostly naser hejazi and ali parvin, plus you cant select from alot of players, they are great but not the best, argentina has many many many great players but there is only one maradona, is the same for iran
                  What are you basing that on? What do you know of what these two have done to make them the best of their generation? Parvin and Hejazi are probably the more famous ones but alot of it has to do with what these two did after their playing days and into the 90s or 2000s. Have you seen any games from the 70s to compare and pick players based on what you have seen?

Comment

Why is Mohammad "The Viper" Nouri not on this list?

Comment

A player does not become great by himself or herself. Parents play important role, coaches play important role, our culture, etc.

To me, all those who helped Iran to achieve a success are great. We are a nation, not few great players or farmers, or engineers.

Many soldiers stopped the advance of Saddam's army. There were great.

We need to support our people in various capacity to help Iran and Iranians to be great.
                      چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Oh boy, ehsan found the poll option on PFDC.

Comment

Originally posted by CHaMiLLionaire View Post
                          Oh boy, ehsan found the poll option on PFDC.
                          dont worry, i am not gona use it that often any more, since now is considered low season in iran football, just use different options , when high season we gona focus on tm, Iranian players in europe,u-17 and many more

Comment

Ali Karimi was, is, and will be the greatest Iranian football player ever.

Comment

Ghafour^^^
                              Bikhial agha lol

Comment

Working...
                              X