Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mehdi Ghaedi

This kid has insane talent !
    Still very very young but his potential is way up there. Closest thing to Ali Karimi I have seen in 15 years. If coached well and keeps his head on right he will go places!
    It will be fun to watch him grow.

He was fantastic for iranjavan last year. Thanks to Peiravani being clueless, he didnt play for than 5 minutes in WC u 20. I think Mansourian will give him a chance like he did with Noorafkan. Hopefully he can go to europe soon. He really does remind me of neymar

Comment

I have never seen an Iranian player with such quickness while dribbling. Add on to that his speed and cleverness and you have the ingredients for a star.

Comment

He is amazing!

Comment

video of some of his moves from yesterday's match

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCzGp7AwtzU

Comment

As a EsEs fan I am truly excited about our new young talent however talent is not enough in Iran as we all know. Lets hope he doesn't turn into a Payam Sadeghian.
            "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Can somebody make a highlight mixtape for him?

Comment

I thought the same, his moves were insane yesterday his technique and agility on the ball is really impressive I'm gonna watch this kid closely - I remember hearing some buzz about him when he was in iranjavan busher last year
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

He plays similar to messi when messi was 18 , so i am very optimistic about his future.

Comment

Originally posted by allan123 View Post
                    He plays similar to messi when messi was 18 , so i am very optimistic about his future.
                    How many more Iranian Messi are we going to have?!

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                      How many more Iranian Messi are we going to have?!
                      until one of them actually end up reaching a successful career in a big club

Comment

Had a pretty good debut and has something special clearly. He's a perfect player when a team needs to unlock the opposition defense. Let's see how he does this year

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
                          video of some of his moves from yesterday's match

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCzGp7AwtzU
                          good moves but wtf is that "music" god damn...

Comment

He needs guidance and fan support.

Fans need to protect him from vulture and troubles such as the one Mojahed Khaziravi fell into a trap. He was set up and fell into it.

There are many young players who need fan support.

There should be a fan support bank account that ONLY fans control. Fans need stop talking and do more action oriented activities.
                            Cheers.
                            چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

cool down guys... he is just another one who shines for a while and then disappears .. just like so many others who got no where under the Iranian football regime despite having amazing talent. Iranian football specializes in killing talents.

Comment

Working...
                              X