Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup Qualifier: South Korea - Iran; Info, Updates and Live Reports (31.08.2017)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are you sure about afc hub? They did show uae vs sa but only the 1. Half for some reasons.

Comment

I'm gonna be watching in an Iranian restaurant while I'm here in Turkey lol.

I agree with Kiarash; while in reality this game may not be in a moment of desperation for us due to our early qualification, I want us to go in with the intention of winning. It is beneath us to accept anything less. We are Iran, number one in Asia! What better way to prove it than by beating a near-full strength SK at their home when they need a win the most.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Twitter and Instagram: @aryo__hadi

ZendebadIran!

Comment

AFC Hub used a feed with commentary by Bein Sports that is why they requested it to be blacked out. As long as they use a RAW feed with no commentary and have it Geo blocked in areas where Bein has broadcasting rights there should be no problem for tomorrow's games.

I just checked AFC HUB and they have all the games listed to be broadcast tomorrow.

Comment

What about EPSN 3 (englisch commentary) is that available online? I'm going to watch with some Dutch friends
          Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
          O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
            What about EPSN 3 (englisch commentary) is that available online? I'm going to watch with some Dutch friends
            Yes it is. But you must have a cable/satellite provider for it to work.

Comment

I hope to GOD CQ reminds the boys about this when Korea broke our hearts in the 82nd min and eliminated us even though they had secured qualification already.

Its time to return the favor. Its PAYBACK time.

Comment

Tommorw the big game and I hope we will win it against South Korea, eben it is 1:0. I hope we will play with our strongest players and take it seriously. I am sure that against Syria in Tehran we will win that.

I hope that Uzbekistan will win the game against China. I want South Korea go out the World Cup even I hope China or Syria can be 3th! But we will defead Syria for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Damavand View Post
                  AFC Hub used a feed with commentary by Bein Sports that is why they requested it to be blacked out. As long as they use a RAW feed with no commentary and have it Geo blocked in areas where Bein has broadcasting rights there should be no problem for tomorrow's games.

I just checked AFC HUB and they have all the games listed to be broadcast tomorrow.
                  Where is it listed, I can't find it?

Comment

Direct link to the Iran Game, if you could, please? I can't find it on their youtube page

Comment

Would anyone be willing to share their watchESPN login with me by PM?
                      I can PayPal you a few dollars for the pleasure.

Comment

Our boy is there! [emoji123][emoji1130]

Comment

Originally posted by Leopard View Post
                          Knowing about CQ's pride by now we know he would not leave Seoul without a victory. That is his nature and he will do it.
                          It does not matter how old I am but beause of my my mind I strongly feel confident that I would defeat any Japanese in Wrestling or Judo. This is how CQ feels about S. Korea. Mind power is 1/2 of what you need to win. This is what he transmits to TM players. When you reach that level of thinking and spiritual power you can be a good coach

Even Lippi annot give the confidence that CQ passes to TM players. During the next match look at CQ carefully
                          english a bit broken but the Message is SPOT ON..!

CQ and his boys will be out for the Win tomorrow first and foremost with not conceding of 2ndary importance...! nothing else matters..!

Comment

Im happy with 0-0 draw and to let the Koreans sweat it out to last match day!....

Comment

Yes it is. But you must have a cable/satellite provider for it to work.
                              too bad, thanks!
                              Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                              O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Seems Saman joined the team late. He needs time to prepare with TM. Maybe he doesn't see the pitch tomorrow, but he should vs Syria.

Comment

Working...
                                X