Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup Qualifier: South Korea - Iran; Info, Updates and Live Reports (31.08.2017)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hope you all win money from your bets guys, but would be great if you could discuss this in a betting thread from here on out.

good luck!

Comment

I have 0.32 btc on Iran

Comment

we are underdog on paper, but, it makes a world of difference when you don't play under pressure
        “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

how major is pejman's injury ??? I thought it was minor but TM is making a big deal about it. Is he okay ??

Comment

I can't wait for this game ))
            --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
            --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
            ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
            --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
            ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Why is Azmoun suspended? He doesn't have back to back Yellows and I don't recall him getting a red card last match.

Comment

He did get a yellow card last match and the two yellows don't have to be back to back..

Comment

Alarm is set, waking up at 5am to watch the game on the west coast. Good night boys and girls. See you in the winner's circle =)

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
                    He did get a yellow card last match and the two yellows don't have to be back to back..
                    Two yellows not back to back games in the year? In 5 years? According to FIFA match day reports and this:

https://www.transfermarkt.com/sardar...spieler/180337

He has only had one yellow card this year with TM in the game against UZB.

Comment

I actually think we will draw today, because of CQ experimenting with the squad. I dont mind that to be honest.

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
                        Two yellows not back to back games in the year? In 5 years? According to FIFA match day reports and this:

Not in the year, in the final round of WCQ. First against Korea, second vs Uzbekistan.

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post

He also got a yellow against Korea according to FIFA website.

http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/matches....html#nosticky

Comment

I'm going to try and find a Korean bar/restaurant in bangkok to watch the game tonight

Comment

Guys, we literally don't have our best scoring player, Sardar, in a match against one of our biggest rivals and we are not worried one bit. This is how much depth our team has.

If we had lost even one of our semi good players, let alone a star, back in the dark ages of Ghotbi and Ghalenoei we would be pulling out our hair right now in the forum

Comment

CQ possible starting lineup:

--------------------------Beiranvand--------------------------------------

--Rezaeian-------Hosseini?--------Pouraliganji----------Mohamamdi---

-------------------Ezzatollahi------Ali Karimi/Haji Safi-------------------

Jahanbakhsh----------------Dejagah---------------Taremi/Ansarifard---

-------------------------------Gucci----------------------------------------

My wish for a starting lineup:

------------------------------Beiranvand/Haghighi-----------------------------------

-----Rezaeian-----------Hosseini----------Pouraliganji--------Mohammadi/Aghaei--

-------------------------Ali Karimi----------Hajisafi------------------------------------

----Jahanbakhsh-----------------Ghoddos------------------Torabi--------------------

-------------------------------------Gucci-----------------------------------------------

Comment

Working...
                                X