Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup Qualifier: South Korea - Iran; Info, Updates and Live Reports (31.08.2017)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
    Did Ezzatollahi step on him intentionally? Didn't seem like he did it on purpose he just lost his bearings. Another AUS ref screws us. Glad to see Japan beat them 2 nil.
    of course he did. knew exactly what he was doing, deserve a red.

Comment

this fking stupid asss aussie ref getting awful on my nerves

Comment

Mehdi aghaye goal coming in

Comment

Not a fan of these clearances. Do we really need to kick under the ball and pretty much give them the ball back?

Comment

Taremi in, come on get a goal

Comment

we need Taremi
              like Dejagha he is strong enough to hold some much needed possession and he is dangerous on counters

Comment

Taremi for dejagah
                "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

If Taremi scores I will support Persepolis for a week

Comment

Come on Taremi you can do it.

Comment

Dejagah has been fantastic.
                      Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.

Comment

Good sub by CQ, Taremi was the natural choice

Korea still have no shots on goal so who knows what can happen.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
                          This is the downside of having young emotional players, can't see Neko doing something like that. I alsi wish Masoud was in this game
                          it has to do with being a donkey. we have plenty of young emotional players who don't stomp on their opponents heads.

Comment

Commentators are all for Korea!! Supporters all the way!

Comment

taremi good choice, he is good, if we beat korea with 10 men in iran would be so nice

Comment

i woulda kept Dejagha on
                                he looked still good to keep going

Comment

Working...
                                X