Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup Qualifier: South Korea - Iran; Info, Updates and Live Reports (31.08.2017)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am proud of our boys 0:0 and I saw the game from FOX live. Beautiful football and we defend good. I wish we could make a goal against South Korea but 0:0 is ok.

Against Syria we are going to win. I hope South Korea go out and Uzbrkistan or Syria go World Cup. But I believe we would win 3:0.. i am very very happy today 0:0! Good for now

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
      The foul calls were absolute bullshit. FYI, Peter Green looked at the f*cking jumbo screen to see what Ezatollahi did! That's against the rules! Referees are supposed to go on what they perceive during the match, unless video review has been applied to the match.

The Australian fuckers aren't against us, they're just dumb as rocks! Don't know the rules. Funny how he ignored the rake of Ezatollahi's eyes as well.

Iranian does a foul and the goalie pushes him down, deserved red card for falling! Iranian gets fouled and gets revenge by raking his shoe on the guys head, red card for revenge!

It is too conventient guys, come on!

Also, how many times did our guys get absolutely manhandled and the ref didn't call the foul, and IMMEDIATELY on the next play, we get all ball on a steal and he blew the whistle?

I sincerely hope there is an Australian referee convention soon, and the bus driver to the convention is Stevie Wonder!
      don't embarrass yourself...

Comment

Over all a VERY satisfying victory for TM considering NO AZMOUN, 10 MEN, ON ROAD VS. A MUST WIN KOREAN TEAM AND REF AGAINST US.

Comment

Originally posted by suissi View Post
          Hes was the only striker and he didnt get one good ball.
          That's not true. He did get at least one good long ball, but didn't control it. Of course, he did have three defenders ready to pounce on him even if he had controlled it.

Besides, Taremi's #1 priority was to drop back into the defensive shell we had created, since we were playing with 10 men. So, I can't really fault him for not creating anything, this game.

Comment

Originally posted by Scooter View Post
            That's not true. He did get at least one good long ball, but didn't control it. Of course, he did have three defenders ready to pounce on him even if he had controlled it.

Besides, Taremi's #1 priority was to drop back into the defensive shell we had created, since we were playing with 10 men. So, I can't really fault him for not creating anything, this game.
            Let's not forget the golden opportunity when the South Korean GK dropped the ball right in front of him.

Comment

Originally posted by suissi View Post
              Hes was the only striker and he didnt get one good ball.
              Im not reffering to him not scoring a goal but when you are 1 man down in a away game in south korea. Its about putting pressure and and he put ZERO.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

Comment

It is interesting to hear what you guys have said about the commentator. The commentator I heard was constantly praising Iran's defense, saying that they are rock solid, and that the Koreans "can't get past the men in white". He said with the way Korea played they didn't deserve to get a goal, and that we did an amazing job defending and with our tactical play. He was "pushing" for Korea to score, but it was more out of shock than bias. He was just saying, it is a home match, Iran is a man down, if you win you go straight through, why are you not pushing forward type of thing. Which is a fair statement.
                --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

the ref was strange though, he gave them everything. He didn't understand the concept of a tackle that gets the ball first, and how that isn't a foul if done a certain way. Hell, even sometimes without contact and getting the ball he called it a foul against us.

Comment

awful referee , surprised by Dejagah!

Lets make some goals against Syria next week and keep the clean sheets intact!!

Congrats to all, Team Melli above all
                    Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                    O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
                      It is interesting to hear what you guys have said about the commentator. The commentator I heard was constantly praising Iran's defense, saying that they are rock solid, and that the Koreans "can't get past the men in white". He said with the way Korea played they didn't deserve to get a goal, and that we did an amazing job defending and with our tactical play. He was "pushing" for Korea to score, but it was more out of shock than bias. He was just saying, it is a home match, Iran is a man down, if you win you go straight through, why are you not pushing forward type of thing. Which is a fair statement.
                      It was his tone.

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
                        Anybody going to point of war torn Syria beat Qatar?
                        they are a scrappy asss team and certainly the most under-rated team in the final round of Asian qualifying..!!

we are very likely to beat them at home on the Finale but doubt it will be with any more than a goal or 2 ..!!
                        Just dont want us to concede any goals and keep that a clean sheet throughout the 3rd round of qualifying ..!! dont mind it if a 0-0 tie helps them advance into Playoffs at expense of other teams..!

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
                          Completely agree. I think some of us are waaaay too sensitive, and look to take offense. The commentator was very appreciative of how organized TM was on defense, and nothing about his tone (to me) was offensive.

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
                            The foul calls were absolute bullshit. FYI, Peter Green looked at the f*cking jumbo screen to see what Ezatollahi did! That's against the rules! Referees are supposed to go on what they perceive during the match, unless video review has been applied to the match.

The Australian fuckers aren't against us, they're just dumb as rocks! Don't know the rules. Funny how he ignored the rake of Ezatollahi's eyes as well.

Iranian does a foul and the goalie pushes him down, deserved red card for falling! Iranian gets fouled and gets revenge by raking his shoe on the guys head, red card for revenge!

It is too conventient guys, come on!

Also, how many times did our guys get absolutely manhandled and the ref didn't call the foul, and IMMEDIATELY on the next play, we get all ball on a steal and he blew the whistle?

I sincerely hope there is an Australian referee convention soon, and the bus driver to the convention is Stevie Wonder!
                            The bottom line is that Ezattolahi deserved a red card, he did a stupid act even if he was hit across the face. I would rather he gets a red in this game and learns at this young age rather than get away with that act. He will only learn and mature from this. also this was a good test for iran playing with 10 men against a must win Korean team, this is almost like a defeat for the Koreans. The boys did extremely well.

Comment

In situations where we are short one man, Ghodos will do the job. he is the key and no one else. he will rip through the other team and score.
                              We need to send a petition to Australia football assoiation and tell them that their reerees in this game Iraq game and Argentine game have proven lack of fairness and extreme prejudice agianst us and we are not black and not even aboriginies. They need to educate their reefrees to be unbiased and show less bigotry

Comment

Originally posted by Parham10 View Post
                                It was his tone.
                                His tone didn't sound bad at all. If anything through his tone he was criticizing Korea for not having the confidence to push forward when everything was in their favor. Anyways, doesn't really matter, I think its been like 4 years since S. Korea scored against us, badjoori ridan lol

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Comment

Working...
                                X