Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup Qualifier: South Korea - Iran; Info, Updates and Live Reports (31.08.2017)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im sorry if this has already been answered but does anyone have an online source to watch the game?

Comment

Originally posted by ShervinJ View Post
      Im sorry if this has already been answered but does anyone have an online source to watch the game?

Comment

Some articles I'm reading are saying Ki Sung-Yeung is also injured. 3 major Euro stars, including Son likely won't start. I don't know if they will risk injuring Son further, as he has a surgically repaired arm.

I wish Korea had a full strength team. I don't want the result to be blamed on Korea lacking their starters.

Comment

Saman isn't included in the final list against S.Korea acceptable i guess he had only 1 training and that was his first training with TM.

Edit: It was due to his Iranian passport problem.

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1457947...-خط-خورد
          Last edited by Erfan11; 08-31-2017, 02:22 AM.
          Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies.

Comment

Is Iran trying to lose on purpose? Why so much resting top players!

Comment

Originally posted by Erfan11 View Post
              Saman isn't included in the final list against S.Korea acceptable i guess he had only 1 training and that was his first training with TM.

That is Ok. He will debut in Tehran against Syria!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

What is tue article saying ? So which Players wont be in tue squad Today?

Comment

Edit: It was due to his Iranian passport problem.

Better get resolved soon

Comment

Originally posted by nmssis View Post
                    Is Iran trying to lose on purpose? Why so much resting top players!
                    Who are we resting? Azmoun is banned.

Comment

But his exclusion had nothing to do with one or 2 TM tranings. It was paper work problems. Passport and stuff....

So I guess he may not be included against Syria either!

Comment

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
                        Better get resolved soon
                        IFF incompetence, inabilities and razl-bazi on full display again..!
                        apparently his iranian passport still has not be issued yet, hence he can't yet get his Playing Card, because of it..!!

IFF also was supposed to also facilitate the travels of Saman's father to SK to accompany his son there in order to ease his transition to TM, but earlier Taj was coming up with some lame ass excuses on how they fked that up too..!!

what shameful, useless asssholes we got running our corrupt federation..! then they wonder why no one outside of the country likes them nor take them seriously..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                          apparently his iranian passport still has not be issued yet, hence he can't yet get his Playing Card, because of it..!!
                          That's not it!

In his interview with the Swedish reporter he said he's already received his Iranian passport so he didn't need to worry about that.

I think the problem is the paper work after..... getting permission to play for Iran etc.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                            IFF incompetence, inabilities and razl-bazi on full display again..!

IFF also was supposed to also facilitate the travels of Saman's father to SK to accompany his son there in order to ease his transition to TM, but earlier Taj was coming up with some lame ass excuses on how they fked that up too..!!

what shameful, useless asssholes we got running our corrupt federation..! then they wonder why no one outside of the country likes them nor take them seriously..!
                            Worst case scenario, his stuff doesn't get sorted, doesn't play against Syria and ends up playing for Sweden.

Comment

Originally posted by persianballer View Post
                              I'm going to try and find a Korean bar/restaurant in bangkok to watch the game tonight
                              Check Sukhumvit 11, they have some bars there that always show football!

Or http://www.robinhoodbangkok.com/index.php

and http://www.the-penalty-spot.com The game is being broadcasted Fox Sports Thailand, and I know these places have this channel since they also show Bundesliga on these channels, especially The Penalty Spot, can just ask to put the channel on for you! Good luck
                              maa bachehaaye iroonim
                              hamishe irooni mimoonim
                              baa ham yeksedaa mikhoonim
                              baa ham yek seda Iran Iran Iran

Comment

Even though I always respect the Korean team; however I don't know how Inhabe this funny feeling that Uzbekistan will go to the World Cup! But may the better team prevail as CQ said. After all we don't want a weak team represent Asia. So whomever wins the Tashkent battle on the last day; deserves to be in Russia. From what I see; Korea will be happy even with a tie with Iran. In the other game I have a feeling that Uzbekistan will beat China. Now that will place Uzbekistan in a great position over Korea. 15 points against 14 points and all they have to do is to tie or win against Korea on the last day. Let's see. Interesting. Now pressure is on Korea again and we are going top of the group for the second time in a row. What a revenge by team Melli for the elimination and gavbandi of 2010! Bahrain was another victim of this permenant revenge. The destiny of Korea reminds me of the same destiny of Bahrain. But let's not forget Korea will still have a chance against Saudis and the playoff so they will most likely qualify. Even Uzbekistan losing it will have a good shot against Saudis.
                                sigpic
                                SUPPORT TEAM MELLI
                                IRAN
                                - IRAN - ONLY IRAN

IRAN OUT OF AFC NOW!

IRAN WILL ROCK IN ASIA AGAIN IF IRI IS OVERTHROWN... MUBARAK, BIN-ALI, NOW IT IS THE TURN FOR SEID ALI

Comment

Working...
                                X