Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup Qualifier: South Korea - Iran; Info, Updates and Live Reports (31.08.2017)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't like Ashkan in starting line up! He didn't play a competitive game for while!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
      is line ups out already..?? post please

probably because Amiri has better stamina and defensive hustle
      Torabi was always more likely to be a offensive sub in 2nd half
      It was posted a page earlier:

TM LINE-UP

BEIRANVAND
      RAMIN PAG ANSARI MILAD
      EZATOLAHI HAJSAFI
      ARJ DEJAGAH AMIRI
      GUCCI

But I think Amiri doesn't have the stamina anymore. He's much slower now. We could use Torabi's skills much more in this game. Maybe it's only because he's got experience. With Shojaei and Hosseini out, we need a few experienced players in the squad. Him, Dejagah and Haji Safi are the only ones.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
        I don't like Ashkan in starting line up! He didn't play a competitive game for while!
        Same. Very risky

Comment

I don't see a strong possibility of Korea scoring against our defence today. Go iran!

Comment

ESPN3 JUST BEGIN BROADCAST
            Stadium looks pretty packed

Comment

Is IRIB showing the match?

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                with massoud and ghoddos missing
                we had no other options anymore..!!
                no one can question his hustle and energy levels and dedication when he suites up for TM, but im worried about his effectiveness too being outa action for so long..!!
                he usually matches up and plays pretty well vs SK though..

Comment

Is AFCHUB gonna work?

Any ESPN3 HD stream??

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                    It was posted a page earlier:

TM LINE-UP

BEIRANVAND
                    RAMIN PAG ANSARI MILAD
                    EZATOLAHI HAJSAFI
                    ARJ DEJAGAH AMIRI
                    GUCCI

But I think Amiri doesn't have the stamina anymore. He's much slower now. We could use Torabi's skills much more in this game. Maybe it's only because he's got experience. With Shojaei and Hosseini out, we need a few experienced players in the squad. Him, Dejagah and Haji Safi are the only ones.
                    When you don't play the like of Torabi in such games (which is a friendly +) they will never get experience.

Comment

COME ON TM...!!
                      Its time to go gangnam style on Koreans and ease their way into WC playoffs vs hopefully those filthy Saudis..!

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                        He's 25
                        don't know too much about him. Is he good in the air? Maybe that's why he is starting?

Comment

World Cup Qualifier: South Korea - Iran; Info, Updates and Live Reports (31.08.2017)

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                          don't know too much about him. Is he good in the air? Maybe that's why he is starting?
                          He's similar to Montazeri. Not particularly great in the air although he's alright thanks to his height (187 cm). He's mostly calm with the ball, good passer, good technique as well especially for a CB, and in general focused player without the ball too

Comment

seing the lineup, i suspect masoud's omission is political and therefore really not pumped for the game. without him and sardar we lack that "it" moment in our game. no special player in that team. just looking forward to milad but hes a left back. going to be 0-0

Comment

we have a good line up, even though dejagah is not fully fit, he has been training, he can last 60-70 min then saman can come in

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                                Is AFCHUB gonna work?

Any ESPN3 HD stream??
                                you need password and stuff for ESPN3

Here the Hub
                                working but still showing 18 min to game time
                                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h29SFddJHOw
                                if geoblocked you need a VPN and surf from england add perhaps Hola to your browser and change country to england
                                working for me on Chrome with Hola extension

here is some other if not any of above

http://livetv.sx/enx/eventinfo/556173_south_korea_iran/

Comment

Working...
                                X