Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup Qualifier: South Korea - Iran; Info, Updates and Live Reports (31.08.2017)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
    Clear handball in the box. Lack of friendlies is showing.
    Unintentional - so should've been indirect FK.
    Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.

Comment

Saeed is rusty and showing

Comment

Dejagah as always the best.

Comment

A little disappointing CQ treating this as a "friendly" game
          "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

Dejagah is pushing himself really hard given he doesn't have regular game time and match fitness. He may need to have an early sub out if he continues at this level

Comment

Originally posted by puddha View Post
              A little disappointing CQ treating this as a "friendly" game
              Why do you say that? Surely he would want to win this given his rivalry with Korea? Apart from Ansari, this is the likely starting XI at the current moment

Comment

Let it be said, this pitch is a disgrace.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                  Why do you say that? Surely he would want to win this given his rivalry with Korea? Apart from Ansari, this is the likely starting XI at the current moment
                  I hope not. Defense is loose & Dejagah has no business starting.
                  "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

Jahanbax is an OG.

Comment

"Pouralijianji"

"Jahanbakashi"

Comment

dejaga playing good

Comment

You're right about Dejagah but if he goes all out for 45 mins and then gets an early sub then his experience could be worth it! I think CQ wants him in the shop window to push for one more season with a european team so that he is match fit for WC18

Comment

ref is shittt
                            he is clearly letting the koreans get away with many nasty Yellow worthy fouls and booked PAG for a decent tackle

Comment

Saeid clearly missing Game experience. Total disaster...

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Ref is has not been great.

Also this Australian commentator is so horrible.

Comment

Working...
                                X