Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup Qualifier: South Korea - Iran; Info, Updates and Live Reports (31.08.2017)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At last WC, Dejagah out ran Zabeleta
    "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

Lack of competition shows w dejagah & saeid
      "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

Is our shirt official from Adidas or the deal is not already done ?

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
          All joking aside, is Milad the best left-back in the world and will he be in the running for the Ballon D'or soon? Jesus, man is a machine.
          Beast mode

Comment

Ezzatollahi has been terrible

Comment

Guys I can't watch the match. Who is the better team?

Comment

Ashkan still a Beast
                we woulda been fked this game so far without him.
                the only guy who can retain a bit of possession for our team out there today

Comment

Ansari had a much better rest of the half. Good defending

Comment

In the other game between China and Uzbekistan, China clearly dominates the game.

Comment

saeed, amiri, haj safi sucking ass

Comment

Saeid Ezatollahi has been our weakest player. This is what lack of match praxis for a young player does.

He handed a ball in the penalty area too - lucky for us it wasn't called.

Comment

Ah Man I miss Neko

Comment

we played well first half, at first abit rusty, but after 10-15 min korea had no more chances, korea defense is weak we will score against them, ghodos long range can help us,gucci can score if he get a chance

Comment

Dejagah is pushing himself beyond the limit as is in his character. He has been really good, I wouldn't have started him but CQ knew better.
                              But he won't last beyond 50-60 mins at this rate so CQ needs to sub him off early

Comment

Ashkan and Milmo are our best players until now.

Comment

Working...
                                X