Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup Qualifier: South Korea - Iran; Info, Updates and Live Reports (31.08.2017)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ezatollahi and Rezaeian have been the worst.
    Hajsafi invisible.
    Mohammadi amazing.
    Ansari started rough but has gotten better. Keep in mind this is how you gain experience. CQ wants more depth for CB.

Korea has been dirty and physical. However CQ has them figured out. Hopefully we score on a nice counter.

Comment

Next half subs:

Out: Amiri, Dejagah (he'll get tired) and Ezatollahi

In: Torabi, Taremi/Ansarifard and Ali Karimi

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
        Ansari looks more like a SEPAH than a footballer tbh
        Leave the kid alone.
        Fans here are so unrealistic. He barely has started any games yet everyone expects him to be Maldini.

Comment

Originally posted by Parham10 View Post
          It's always like this, he has consistently been one of our top 2-3 players but people still bash him...
          It's not bashing... I just don't think he is going to have the legs for 90 minutes. If this was a must win situation, i don't think I would have started him. I would have brought him in minute 50 on. He is our most experienced & gifted player out there.
          "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

Saeid and Hajsafi need to get it together, the core of our midfield has been very lack-luster going forward. TBH i've never been a big fan of Amiri and I can't say he's really been changing my mind this game.

Comment

Before we bash Ezatollahi too much, remember, he's winning alot of the high ball matchups.
              “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

That is the thing though... CQ never plays him a full 90 minutes. He is usually goes till minutes 60-70 when he starts the match.

Originally posted by puddha View Post
                It's not bashing... I just don't think he is going to have the legs for 90 minutes. If this was a must win situation, i don't think I would have started him. I would have brought him in minute 50 on. He is our most experienced & gifted player out there.

Comment

My HT thoughts

Positives:
                  Closing down of our front 4 has been exceptional - a lot of our chances and half chances have come from us pressing their defenders and winning the ball back very high
                  Some of our one touch play has been excellent - they seem to have the confidence to win the ball back and play it early
                  Dejagah's strength on the ball is far beyond anyone else in Asia. Always has time even when pressured physically, brushing challenges off as if opposition not there
                  MiMo has had Son in his back pocket. Superb so far

Negatives:
                  We're missing Hosseini's organisational ability at the back and have been more prone defensively than any other game to aerial balls into the box (either head height or waist height)
                  Final pass or shot always seems a little rushed - I'm sure Queiroz will highlight during teamtalk. More composure and taking our chances is the main area we can improve from other games too
                  Some lapses in concentration in central midfield, more so from Ezatollahi
                  I'm not convinced the commentators on Fox Sports have watched a football match before

Comment

World Cup Qualifier: South Korea - Iran; Info, Updates and Live Reports (31.08.2017)

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                    Leave the kid alone.
                    Fans here are so unrealistic. He barely has started any games yet everyone expects him to be Maldini.
                    Reasons why PFDC will hate Ansari:

1- He looks like a "Sepah"
                    2 - He's not in their video game FIFA unlike Ryan Tafazoli
                    3 - He plays in Iran

Comment

Why is ghohhdos not in the line up
                      Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
                        Saeid and Hajsafi need to get it together, the core of our midfield has been very lack-luster going forward. TBH i've never been a big fan of Amiri and I can't say he's really been changing my mind this game.
                        The front 4 is playing great passing ball, especially in the 18. You are correct regarding Saeid & HajSafi. No real connection between them and the forwards.
                        "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

need Taremi for Amiri
                          to begin the half at a very least.

Ezzai needs to be subbed off soon after too..!

leave a sub open for the time Ashkan poops out ....!! Or if we need to sub out the inexperienced Ansari or on Yellow PAG in the backline ...!!

Comment

Originally posted by Super Shojaei View Post
                            i think he is not on the bench, i think he will play against syria

Comment

Milad Mohammadi is incredible.

Comment

Originally posted by Super Shojaei View Post
                                useless IFF still havent sorted out his playing card and etc..!

Comment

Working...
                                X